Latina wife needs a little push into the hotwife lifestyle should i ******* her to be my slave.

wife4blak69

Couple
I am a dominate husband im not gay I am not a cuckold I enjoy thinking about my beautiful latin wife be a dirty slave slut for a large group of bbcs she has toys and we watch interacail movies she is still hesitant should i just ******* her.

I am a dominate husband im not gay I am not a cuckold I enjoy thinking about my beautiful latin wife be a dirty slave slut for a large group of bbcs she has toys and we watch interacail movies she is still hesitant should i just ******* her.
I too enjoy being a Dominant, that is why my profile name starts with a capital D. Dcuckold. The capital implies I am Dominant, although I do enjoy being submissive to women who know how to get what they want from me.
I have talked several white women into getting BBC for my entertainment. (Of course they surely were excited by it...and I know they felt safe because I was there. I know that because they said so.) one of those white women was my now ex wife, she was rich, blonde and very curvy. She was working out regularly when I met her. I told her that I loved lingerie and high heels so she went out and spent thousands of dollars on sexy things.
I once told her a story about how I was going to invite three black guys to our house and when she came home they were going to jump out and have their way with her while I video everything and enjoy the site of her body being Dominated by three BBCs.
I told her the story as I was eating her pussy. I had found that she was hard to bring to orgasm, but when I told her that she went off like a rocket. Bucking and thrusting. Having several huge orgasms. This is when I knew she would probably be in to getting it on with BBCs in front of me.
Just my story.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 14
Back