Latin marriage thinking for a first time

Hello ... we discovered this site by chance. Some time ago, my wife Fer and I were tempted by a movie in which an interracial relationship was seen. Since then, nothing has been the same. We started to fantasize about the idea ... and now we are at this point. We are from South America, yes I know, we are a bit far but we usually or used to travel before the pandemic. Anyway, nothing is impossible and we would like to venture a little more in this world.;)

Welcome to the lifestyle. The first tentative steps are exciting and nerve-wracking. My wife and I have been participating for a long time now, and have found our intimacy to be stronger than ever. I encourage you to communicate at every step of the way. Be there for her as she ventures forth into what will become an unstoppable erotic journey. Do you see yourself as a stag or a cuck?

Last edited:
Welcome to the lifestyle. The first tentative steps are exciting and nerve-wracking. My wife and I have been participating for a long time now, and have found our intimacy to be stronger than ever. I encourage you to communicate at every step of the way. Be there for Fer as she ventures forth into what will become an unstoppable erotic journey. Do you see yourself as a stag or a cuck?
Thank you for your welcome ... well ... I still don't know exactly ... we are just experiencing those first steps as you say. And the idea is to do it together and see what sensations they can produce us ... thank you by the way for your answer.

Hello ... we discovered this site by chance. Some time ago, my wife Fer and I were tempted by a movie in which an interracial relationship was seen. Since then, nothing has been the same. We started to fantasize about the idea ... and now we are at this point. We are from South America, yes I know, we are a bit far but we usually or used to travel before the pandemic. Anyway, nothing is impossible and we would like to venture a little more in this world.;)
Welcum You guys .. enjoy n have fun, tho better get verified it's much more fun 4 serious encounters 😈😈

Hello again, this is us. We send some photos, normal, in public places. We believe that it is the best way to share what we are beginning to experience. The swinger world started to be something important to us. Thank you for your comments and opinions.

Attachments

• IMG_E6425.JPG
    IMG_E6425.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_E6440.JPG
    IMG_E6440.JPG
    379.4 KB · Views: 66
  • w.jpg
    w.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg