Haven’t had any luck with black guys flirting or even talking to my wife in front of me while we have been in Vegas. Hoping maybe since clubs are starting to open this weekend that might change.
As I have said in other posts I doubt anything will happen but I’d love it if a black guy started flirting with her. She has been very horny while we have been here and keeps “jokingly saying” what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. She knows this turns me on so who knows but I would love for a black guys she finds attractive to flirt with her before we head home next week.

Last edited:
Haven’t had any luck with black guys flirting or even talking to my wife in front of me while we have been in Vegas. Hoping maybe since clubs are starting to open this weekend that might change. View attachment 4081101
As I have said in other posts I doubt anything will happen but I’d love it if a black guy started flirting with her. She has been very horny while we have been here and keeps “jokingly saying” what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. She knows this turns me on so who knows but I would love for a black guys she finds attractive to flirt with her before we head home next week.
Contrary to popular disinfo... Most Black men are very respectful and wouldn't knowingly do that to another man's wife.
Since you are both in 'Sin City'... Why be so passive?
why not attend a lifestyle event? You'll have a higher chance for your fantasty to happen. Or better get, just reach out to one of the plentiful Vegas Black Bulls from B2W and arrange an IRL Meet and Flirt Scenario ♠️

Haven’t had any luck with black guys flirting or even talking to my wife in front of me while we have been in Vegas. Hoping maybe since clubs are starting to open this weekend that might change. View attachment 4081101
Let's coordinate.

Back