What!?!? A BBC masseuse in Vegas? I've never thought of that idea for my gf!!! That's a tfantastic idea!!!

Looking for recommendations on in room massages. I’ve found Tanta massage Las Vegas with Jax Solomon but wondering if there are any legit bbcs that do anything like that? We are in Vegas until may 3rd staying at The Venetian.
Hello smw, I have a friend who specializes in erotic massages. He is certified but only performs massages, no sexual acts though. Let me know if you're interested and I can put you in touch.

Hello smw, I have a friend who specializes in erotic massages. He is certified but only performs massages, no sexual acts though. Let me know if you're interested and I can put you in touch.
Do you have a website or IG for your friend that does massage? A legit massage sounds great!

Reactions: akt
I missed you when you were in Vegas but for those that are local to Vegas I'll be in town August 15th - 18th I'll be hosting erotic massages at my hotel.

I've been doing this for 8 years+ have plenty of media and tons of validations from ladies. If you'd like to schedule with me while I'm in town send me a message.

Tried to message said your locked? Htw04 on Kik if you want to talk

I missed you when you were in Vegas but for those that are local to Vegas I'll be in town August 15th - 18th I'll be hosting erotic massages at my hotel.

I've been doing this for 8 years+ have plenty of media and tons of validations from ladies. If you'd like to schedule with me while I'm in town send me a message.
Coming to Vegas September 24 to 26. Would be interested in wife getting a massage and being seduced.

Attachments

• 20190119_212130.jpg
    20190119_212130.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 20200918_132601.jpg
    20200918_132601.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 149
Looking for recommendations on in room massages. I’ve found Tanta massage Las Vegas with Jax Solomon but wondering if there are any legit bbcs that do anything like that? We are in Vegas until may 3rd staying at The Venetian.
We are going to Vegas at November 3-6. Willing to find a experienced masseuse for the sensual massage for my wife.

Hi hit me up, we will be in Vegas May 05/05-05/09. looking to have Latina gal get a great massage by a brotha.

This is a pretty nice thing
I don't think Jax does anything to them sexually

Back