Las Vegas

James Pratt

Couple
Gold Member
The wife and I are going to Las Vegas next weekend. She knows about my cuckolding fetish and has recently increased her enthusiasm around hooking up with someone else. Apparently she has a thing for guys with big chests. She doesn’t want to go on a dating site, telling me that if she does hook up with someone it will have to happen “naturally,” and I’d likely find out about it after the fact.

My question for the community is where in Vegas is a good scene/ vibe for a couple in their late 30s interested in the wife finding someone to hook up with. Not looking for a sex club or anything like that. Just looking for a place where a professional couple in their late 30s will feel comfortable and where the wife may be able to meet a new friend or two.

The wife and I are going to Las Vegas next weekend. She knows about my cuckolding fetish and has recently increased her enthusiasm around hooking up with someone else. Apparently she has a thing for guys with big chests. She doesn’t want to go on a dating site, telling me that if she does hook up with someone it will have to happen “naturally,” and I’d likely find out about it after the fact.

My question for the community is where in Vegas is a good scene/ vibe for a couple in their late 30s interested in the wife finding someone to hook up with. Not looking for a sex club or anything like that. Just looking for a place where a professional couple in their late 30s will feel comfortable and where the wife may be able to meet a new friend or two.
I would also be interested in knowing if there are any clubs I should encourage my wife to visit when in Las Vegas soon!

Back