Ladies, which type of dick do you prefer? (Science Backed)

Ladies, which type of dick do you prefer?

• Total voters
I've been a lurker here for a while. Black Bull in the making still. But I got to ask a question to the ladies. I noticed the longer the dick the thinner it is for the most part. Of course there's exceptions but very few from what I've seen. I'm curious what women actually prefer. I'm using realistic measurements below for "above average" men, not inches based on camera tricks and photoshop. The average penis length of african americans is 5.8 inches and the girth 4.84 inches.
Source - penissizes.org10 in. Thick vascular. Pitch black. Head too. Uncut.
9" inch, dark, thick and uncut for me, like sucking and fucking them. At that size they just hit the right spot and sent me wild with lust
10. Thick. Vascular. Pitch black. Head too. Uncut.

I'm glad you are honest and posted the real truth. I have spent my career as a nurse and I can tell you I've seen just as many small black dicks as white dicks and all others. I have also seen some huge dicks on guys of most races so I think this opinion that only black may have big dicks in bunk. The biggest dick I have ever seen what a white guy. Half of his dick layed on the bed between his legs and he was pretty thick and he was flacid. I've never seen any black man that size even though most are showers and not growers.
its black man has the biggest dick, other races has big dicks.the point is there are more black man with big dick than others race bottom line

Back