Ladies when you play

thanks Erika, the perve in me has to ask this next question and you are zero required to answer:
did you ever watch your sister have sex with Black men? Or did sis ever share with you pics or video of her having sex?

I’ll go away now
You do not have to go away. If you are out of line, I will tell you.

As for watching my sister............
I have seen the "start" of her having sex a number of times. I also saw the full "act" when she and I were bent over a dining room table and our panties at our ankles.

She also was about to chicken out on getting blk preg. I was having none of it. Everyone agreed on it and she went back to being her old conservative self. I kind of help her along by getting her on the bed, dress up and I pulled her underwear off. I almost reached down to guide Bradley into her but stopped as that felt incestuous right then. I was pushing it at that point anyway.

She and I are close and sex was easily talked about between us. So, seeing a little did not seem too much of a stretch.

You do not have to go away. If you are out of line, I will tell you.

As for watching my sister............
I have seen the "start" of her having sex a number of times. I also saw the full "act" when she and I were bent over a dining room table and our panties at our ankles.

She also was about to chicken out on getting blk preg. I was having none of it. Everyone agreed on it and she went back to being her old conservative self. I kind of help her along by getting her on the bed, dress up and I pulled her underwear off. I almost reached down to guide Bradley into her but stopped as that felt incestuous right then. I was pushing it at that point anyway.

She and I are close and sex was easily talked about between us. So, seeing a little did not seem too much of a stretch.

thank you Erika, and the legion of pervy men on this site and in the world thank you also.
It’s very sexy to read about the touch-and-go stuff you did(do) as sisters. Just is.

I think we’ve chatted before and I’m a big fan of your image of yourself with your panties
dropped to your ankles lol. That stays in my mind like a warm memory.

🌹 😘

thank you Erika, and the legion of pervy men on this site and in the world thank you also.
It’s very sexy to read about the touch-and-go stuff you did(do) as sisters. Just is.

I think we’ve chatted before and I’m a big fan of your image of yourself with your panties
dropped to your ankles lol. That stays in my mind like a warm memory.

🌹 😘
LOL. There's something so oddly exciting to me about having my panties at my ankles, bent over and fucked. I guess I'm just weird.

LOL. There's something so oddly exciting to me about having my panties at my ankles, bent over and fucked. I guess I'm just weird.

no no no...you’re not weird. I think you once confessed that when you dropped your panties to your ankles,
you were giving a sign you were “all in” with the sex that was about to start.

Plus, I like the image of women hiking a dress over their hips and dropping their panties to expose their
personal paradise to men. Like you’re filled with such sexual desire that you can’t take the time to get completely naked lol.

Back