Ladies what's the greatest amount of times a BBC made you cum during a fuck session?

One of my partners, average is at least a dozen or more when we’re together. I used to count but gave it up because he’s always a guarantee multiple orgasm maker. Sometimes we fuck, sometimes we make love. Every time, his biggest pleasure is making sure I’m cumming again and again. My biggest pleasure is cumming and squirting for him. The other two BBC’s are close to that but again, I don’t count. Each and every time is different.

One of my partners, average is at least a dozen or more when we’re together. I used to count but gave it up because he’s always a guarantee multiple orgasm maker. Sometimes we fuck, sometimes we make love. Every time, his biggest pleasure is making sure I’m cumming again and again. My biggest pleasure is cumming and squirting for him. The other two BBC’s are close to that but again, I don’t count. Each and every time is different.
Good!!

This is so hot

Back