Ladies, what made you go black?

me at first my husband started telling me about interracial at first I thought he was crazy but he kept insisting insisting I loved until one day he took me to a Night Club I think it was like one and Club Swinger then there We were approached by a husky older senior man and asked my husband if he could dance with me my husband told him that if I wanted to, it was okay I could dance there it started all that night was the first night I was fucked by a huge black man and there began my addition for black men
I nice I wish my wife would agree soon , I want to see her with a bbc bull

My sister's and I were raised Catholic. Strict parents and unfortunately black were always forbidden. We grew up with and I was attracted all thru high school but never did. Never even thought or tried. Until I was in college back home got ******* and slept with a black cop. All I remembered was moaning and screaming. Soar the next morning never tried again. Got married to Italian/white Military for 20 yrs ugh never again date white. Came back home to my family and friends. Dated twice two Hispanic men was nice but nothing to commit. Then I met up with high school friend. Wow I mean wow was blown away. He was still handsome great guy Hispanic and when we finally played he had a beautiful big Hispanic cock and had a stamina to die for. We started dating and I was not letting go. Lol one day after church we went home napped woke and started playing. He was devouring me and told me he's going to get me toys. Since most men are insecure about toys this man was nothing near that. I told him I had a anal plug and a black dildo that a friend had given me but truly never used. Omg he devoured me them fucked me sence less. I asked what came over not at all complaining because it was great but then he told me his or what he calls his voodoo. I was blown away. I had always fantasy about two cocks but never a black cock. Within a month we were in Houston went out and I was fucking my bf and his black gorgeous friend. They were so much alike both hung and had a great time. That next morning bf told me that for now on BBC is my bf as well. I was what!!!!!! One year later we married. On another Sunday we woke and he made damn good love to me and told me a confession that he wants to continue the 3somw thing but BBC only. Complete hall pass for a BBC. He is not into swinging or other woman. His fetish turned into my fetish and it's beautiful sex at the age of 52. Last year had to stop due to breast cancer. Hubby family and lovers very very supportive. I just recently had a black cock weekend. Meaning lover on Friday and sat morning. Later that evening another lover and Sunday morning then Sunday night another lover. Then after hubby bathed me loved on me and next day went on vacation love my life and sex life. Cheers to all be safe and come on peeps don't disrespect your hubby. To each his own but I love my man. Cheers

My sister's and I were raised Catholic. Strict parents and unfortunately black were always forbidden. We grew up with and I was attracted all thru high school but never did. Never even thought or tried. Until I was in college back home got ******* and slept with a black cop. All I remembered was moaning and screaming. Soar the next morning never tried again. Got married to Italian/white Military for 20 yrs ugh never again date white. Came back home to my family and friends. Dated twice two Hispanic men was nice but nothing to commit. Then I met up with high school friend. Wow I mean wow was blown away. He was still handsome great guy Hispanic and when we finally played he had a beautiful big Hispanic cock and had a stamina to die for. We started dating and I was not letting go. Lol one day after church we went home napped woke and started playing. He was devouring me and told me he's going to get me toys. Since most men are insecure about toys this man was nothing near that. I told him I had a anal plug and a black dildo that a friend had given me but truly never used. Omg he devoured me them fucked me sence less. I asked what came over not at all complaining because it was great but then he told me his or what he calls his voodoo. I was blown away. I had always fantasy about two cocks but never a black cock. Within a month we were in Houston went out and I was fucking my bf and his black gorgeous friend. They were so much alike both hung and had a great time. That next morning bf told me that for now on BBC is my bf as well. I was what!!!!!! One year later we married. On another Sunday we woke and he made damn good love to me and told me a confession that he wants to continue the 3somw thing but BBC only. Complete hall pass for a BBC. He is not into swinging or other woman. His fetish turned into my fetish and it's beautiful sex at the age of 52. Last year had to stop due to breast cancer. Hubby family and lovers very very supportive. I just recently had a black cock weekend. Meaning lover on Friday and sat morning. Later that evening another lover and Sunday morning then Sunday night another lover. Then after hubby bathed me loved on me and next day went on vacation love my life and sex life. Cheers to all be safe and come on peeps don't disrespect your hubby. To each his own but I love my man. Cheers
Like your story, wish my wife finally agrees to do a good looking bbc

My hubby suggested to go black after mfm for some time. My first black was an former collegiate of hubby, I did met him before on a Christmas party. When I agreed to date with him I didn’t know I would so addicted to black guys. I had him 1,5 year, after him I got a lot more blacks, I love to date with black guys. Btw, hubby is only watching, he is no cuck but I date alone sometimes with them too.
Are you BBC only?

Husband had wanted me to try black and I always said no or I would think about it. Was good catholic girl and very proud that I had only been with my husband ( together since high school ). My black trainer at gym was a hunk, nice looking and well built. In his office one night he pulled his shorts down and showed me his cock. Had never seen anything like it. Dropped to my knees and sucked it. He stripped me naked picked me up and put me on his desk and gave me the fuck of my life. Been doing ever since.
Good story I bet you got gapped good

We were into swapping from our late 20,s/ 30,s.Then started going to swingers clubs.
For quite some time just white on white, then I think ,when I was around 47/48 We went to a large gathering at a very big house near London,The first time I had ever seen coloured guys at any of the functions We had attended.
My Husband was asked if He wanted to join a young couple in a MMF session, I was talking to some girlfriends I knew, and got hit on by one of the black guys, He turned out to have the biggest cock I had ever seen ( At that time anyway).
We were joined by His slightly smaller friend, They both started having me.
By this time a large crowd turned up to watch us, This really added to my excitement,when Hubby came back from His fuck session with the young couple He was amazed to see Me between the 2 coloured guys,and Us all enjoying ourselves.
I have been fucked in front of quite a few people at white only events.
But finding such a large No of couples and single men and women watching really turned me on.
I would add my Husband said He thought to that date, It was the most exciting thing for Him as well.
We never went back to white on white swinging,and The only white cock I ever had after that was my Husband.
I had quite a few men after that night, all black / coloured,always as big as I could get.
Until I found a regular younger guy who sold us a car.
He was the biggest guy I ever took, and I absolutely adored sex with Him for about 10 years.
I learnt a lot of naughty things from Him,and my ever loving Husband.
Would not change a thing 😜

Husband had wanted me to try black and I always said no or I would think about it. Was good catholic girl and very proud that I had only been with my husband ( together since high school ). My black trainer at gym was a hunk, nice looking and well built. In his office one night he pulled his shorts down and showed me his cock. Had never seen anything like it. Dropped to my knees and sucked it. He stripped me naked picked me up and put me on his desk and gave me the fuck of my life. Been doing ever since.
You are such a good little catholic girl, would look great in school girl outfit!!!! Did you confess your need for big black cock to your priest????

Beautiful, as a white guy I have to admit that BBC is definitely superior and I totally love seeing white women going black.

Back