Ladies, what made you go black?

I have always been attracted to Black men, just didn't do anything about it. My husband and I started talking about IR and I was intrigued. The more we talked about it the more turned on I got. So, my husband set me up with a First Sergeant in the Army and I haven't looked back.
Hoorah I was in the Army Stationed in Gießen Germany went to the Woodland club with my wife and her sister her sister hooked up with a black man from Nigeria and he blacked her I wish my wife would have got blacked by him too ! 🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️❤️❤️❤️

I was already kind of a size queen and my husband and I were playing around with that. He bought me my bbc dildo and used me with it and it was so good! But it was just the size that was amazing at first.

I got more comfortable with the size and started wanting it deeper and deeper. A little time went by and my husband and I had a Fucking Amazing Night when we talked very openly about fantasies and deep desires...

It turns out he wants to watch me being fucked by bbc and I want him to see me being a good slut. He bought me the dildo to ease me into the idea and test the waters, so to speak. Well, it worked! I was already interested in the hotwife lifestyle, I really (really!) enjoy being filled with extra large cocks, and that black dildo always looks so striking while stretching out my pink holes.

So here I am trying to find bulls to come fuck me while my husband watches. We even made it a rule that I have to have the dildo inside me to cum! And I've been completely obedient. 😇

I was already kind of a size queen and my husband and I were playing around with that. He bought me my bbc dildo and used me with it and it was so good! But it was just the size that was amazing at first.

I got more comfortable with the size and started wanting it deeper and deeper. A little time went by and my husband and I had a Fucking Amazing Night when we talked very openly about fantasies and deep desires...

It turns out he wants to watch me being fucked by bbc and I want him to see me being a good slut. He bought me the dildo to ease me into the idea and test the waters, so to speak. Well, it worked! I was already interested in the hotwife lifestyle, I really (really!) enjoy being filled with extra large cocks, and that black dildo always looks so striking while stretching out my pink holes.

So here I am trying to find bulls to come fuck me while my husband watches. We even made it a rule that I have to have the dildo inside me to cum! And I've been completely obedient. 😇
Beautiful, I love it.

With us, it happened on vacation a few years ago - story is elsewhere, but suffice to say that he seduced me the old fashioned way; polite, intelligent, great sense of humor, similar interests. The fact that he was Black really wasn't a factor until it came down to the moment of truth so to speak. Now I'm converted, but still only play with Bulls who have similar attributes

With us, it happened on vacation a few years ago - story is elsewhere, but suffice to say that he seduced me the old fashioned way; polite, intelligent, great sense of humor, similar interests. The fact that he was Black really wasn't a factor until it came down to the moment of truth so to speak. Now I'm converted, but still only play with Bulls who have similar attributes

just my prurient curiosity, but what was the “moment of truth” when race became a factor in this seduction?
That’s what this is all about, isn’t it

Back