Ladies, what made you go black?

Hubby!!!!!!! I had one encounter with bbc back in early 20s. Was ******* but remember screaming and moaning. Never had again. Married in military to white/Italian ugh never again. Did that for 20yrs and 3kids later. Got divorced and met current hubby. Omg hispanic successful and huge cock but he had a fetish. He blackened all his woman. We are seven years married now and my sex life is amazing at 53

I had lost my virginity a few weeks earlier to a white boyfriend that I had been going with. It was terribly disappointing and I'd heard all these stories about black guys so I decided to try it. I had a good friend who was black and I seduced him. It was the best! There was absolutely NO comparison between the two. I broke up with my white boyfriend the next day and I've been enjoying black cock for the past 27 years. :)

As a very young ten, laying in bed hearing my mom Moan, Grunt and Scream in total lust & pleasure as her BLACK bf Fucked her in next room. THAT's made me try his BBC. Been ADDICTED to BBC ever since...
how old was he & did your mom know you were fucking him? how often were you two together? how long did it continue?

i think mom/dau. sharing their sex lives is as hot as it gets.

Back