Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man?

Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man?

• Total voters
Hubby very keen on oral. I think it is to compensate for lack of performance but oral is excellent I must say xx
Hey Constance. Thanks for your honest opinion. Care to also answer the poll, please? Would be very welcome as i will try to update results analysis once it has 100+ votes in order to give a more accurate picture. Thank you.

Not sure about everyone else but my hubby who is white is my best friend and my soul mate, I love him more than anything and his oral skills are also top notch even though he don’t get to penetrate me anymore. Everyone else is just sex and I never play alone, hubby is always present. Everyone is different but having a great marriage is what makes this lifestyle so awesome for us.

Not sure about everyone else but my hubby who is white is my best friend and my soul mate, I love him more than anything and his oral skills are also top notch even though he don’t get to penetrate me anymore. Everyone else is just sex and I never play alone, hubby is always present. Everyone is different but having a great marriage is what makes this lifestyle so awesome for us.
Thank you very much gorgeous for your reply. It would be so very nice of you if you`d also cast your vote in the poll above. Thank you.

I would like to thank the following B2w members from all my heart...

All Male members who have the balls to not vote in a poll that is clearly and obviously not directed at you.
Thank you very, very much! :bigsmile:
(More than 1/4 of votes so far are made by boys even though both the thread title and the poll question start with "Ladies, what is your..." :( )

2. All Verified members who have helped the community gain some insight by giving your own and true opinion.
Thank you very much! :blackheart:
(Only about 14% of the votes so far are made by verified Women and couples. :| )

3. All non-verified Female members and Couples who are not misrepresenting themselves and have participated here.
Thank you! :exciting:
(The number of non-verified members who are real is unfortunately unknown. :( Maybe you care to verify one day? :) )

4. Every Woman, no matter single or part of a couple, who is either verified or real, has not taken part in the poll yet, but is going to do so soon.
Thank you very, very much! :lips:
:) :) :)

To everyone who is trying to keep B2w a place worth coming back: Have a nice day and night! TY

Back