Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man?

Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man?

• Total voters
Now that this poll has reached 51 voters...
(...)
i will provide you with updated results as soon as 50+ (...) members have voted for that poll(...)
...here is the update, as promised. :)

First let`s take a brief look into who has participated so far:

sex_with_white-fig.1-number_by_gender.png
Figure 1

Note that the gender information is not available for thirteen of the 51 voters per today, either because they haven`t specified this info or because their profile cannot be accessed due to privacy restrictions. ;(
We also see that four of the voters are men, even though the question is clearly addressed to women. :(

As a reliability measure let me also provide analysis about the participant`s verification status:

sex_with_white-fig.2-number_by_verification.png
Figure 2

In Fig. 2 we see that no more than 10% of the overall voters are guaranteed to be who they say they are, and over 90% are unverified users. :|

Now let`s take a closer look at the votes:

sex_with_white-fig.3-percent_by_gender(all).png
Figure 3

What we see in Fig. 3 is that white men who have participated in the poll perfer women to prefer receiving oral sex from them as all of them have voted for cunnilingus. Also within the votes cast by members of unknown gender this same preference becomes clearly visible (84.6% vs. 15.4% for fellatio). One interpretation would be that there is a very high number of white men within the group of members with unknown gender.

That`s why i will exclude both white men and users with unknown gender from further analysis, which seems safe for reliability as women and couples together also make the (absolute) majority of voters (34 out of 51).

sex_with_white-fig.4-percent_by_gender(f+c).png
Figure 4

Fig. 4 shows the relative percentages of women`s and couple`s preferences for sexual activity with white men, as well as the weighted average (labeled "overall"). Most of all we don`t see a great deviation between the women`s votes and those done by couples (apart from there`s no woman`s vote for anal vs. 9.1% votes by couples), so the average percentages shown in this figure seem reliable enough of values for the (intermediate) results.

So now let me proudly present the intermediate results for the associated poll updated today, December 30th 2017:

sex_with_white-fig.6-intermediate_results.png
Figure 5

The poll is still open for further participation. Also comments are very welcome! ;)

Someone has done it before. That`s the whole point why i even put this thread up.
It`s kind of a "dare to compare" game, only not about dick size (this time). :bounce:

Feel free to PM me, if interested in poll results, comparison and analysis.

Regards.

All they want us white boys to do is provide financially and let the black men provide sexually!

:dance:

They are usually very keen on providing oral. Most black men in my experience aren't so much into this because they see it as a submissive act.
Thanks @Portia for your vote and interesting observation.

Black men: Can you verify or falsify that you see eating pussy as "a submissive act"?

Thank you all!

Honestly this is funny.... I am like some of the others, I do prefer to go shopping with a white man.....my husband is great at picking out clothes and shoes for me. But sexually, give me a Black man any day.
I agree. Hubby is really helpful helping me pick an outfit xx

Back