Ladies thoughts and Answers to anal

Ladies if you have done anal how did it go the firts time? What made the experience great or horrible how did the man go about it. I ask because i am seeing a woman as in FWB and she has recently been hinting that she wants to try it. I know i am the first black man she has had sex with not the first to have her anally though, she has had it with her white ex husband but i am much bigger than him she has told me so. So i am asking for any information on how i can make it pleasurable for her so she will want to continue. Please also include the horror stories so i wont make those mistakes.
Take it nice and slow let her control until she is comfortable and lots of lube

I learned in college shortly after I got involved with black guys. The third time one came to my dorm he told me to get a bottle of soybean oil and that night I learned how to take it. From then on it was always part of it when I saw them.

I had not had it since then, until the last few months.

I have only had it when I have been with black men, and the best I can remember, every black man I have been with has done it.

Slowly with a lot of lubricant, until she is adjust and comfortable. If you do this way you will be amazed how much she can enjoy and you too.
Yes. If done wrong, it can be very painful, but if done right, there’s nothing like the feeling of a big cock going slowly and steadily up your ass, until you have all of it inside you. A combination of physical and psychological pleasure.

Back