Ladies: Pull out? or Every last drop?

Ladies: Condom or Seed?

• Total voters
It has to be either no condoms or no sex, it doesn't feel like much with a layer in between preventing every last drop being deposited inside. ;)
Yes exactly. It is a binding process... Mixing this powerful BBC DNA inside of the magnificent white pussy, mmm! :blackgreedy:

So true! I'm not on birth control and so I need to be careful not to get knocked up (when I was fucking other white men I always had them wear a condom) but when I'm with a black guy I always seem to let him fuck me bare and I get so turned on by it I end up begging him to cum inside my fertile white pussy!
My kind of woman! We'd be in so much trouble together lol

So true! I'm not on birth control and so I need to be careful not to get knocked up (when I was fucking other white men I always had them wear a condom) but when I'm with a black guy I always seem to let him fuck me bare and I get so turned on by it I end up begging him to cum inside my fertile white pussy!
Exactly how some of my friends and I are. We cannot help ourselves and take them bare letting them cum inside us.

Back