Ladies: Pull out? or Every last drop?

Ladies: Condom or Seed?

• Total voters
Depends on whom I am having sex with. While of course everyone loves bareback, I am also not into bringing home an STD to my husband or children. With my regulars whom I know and trust I go bareback and they are allowed to cum in me. I got on b/c for that very reason. If you are a one night stand...or a guy I just met..um..ya, you are going to have to put a glove on..sorry.

Reading this thread, like I suspected, us girls all want it - as long as we can be safe. The "money shot" and cumming outside the girl, has always seemed to me to be just a guy thing, and at that I don't know way.

For starters, when a guy cums his cock throbs, and it's hot to get to enjoy the feeling of that - plus my cue and the thing that pushes me over the edge, if I've been holding of cumming until he does. And even if you're being "fucked", it's still nice to have the guy collapse on top of you, still inside you, maybe even still pumping as long as he can keep it up...

And especially when I am "fucking", I am in the mood to be a dirty girl, and like to be cum in and left dripping...it may be kind of a fetish, but I love to be left a mess, sticky and cum on my thighs and ass cheeks and all....

Reading this thread, like I suspected, us girls all want it - as long as we can be safe. The "money shot" and cumming outside the girl, has always seemed to me to be just a guy thing, and at that I don't know way.

For starters, when a guy cums his cock throbs, and it's hot to get to enjoy the feeling of that - plus my cue and the thing that pushes me over the edge, if I've been holding of cumming until he does. And even if you're being "fucked", it's still nice to have the guy collapse on top of you, still inside you, maybe even still pumping as long as he can keep it up...

And especially when I am "fucking", I am in the mood to be a dirty girl, and like to be cum in and left dripping...it may be kind of a fetish, but I love to be left a mess, sticky and cum on my thighs and ass cheeks and all....

It's all natural

Yes, curl my toes, take me ******* brought on by you magnificent manhood and hot sticky seed inside me.
tumblr_lwxaijRNaL1r80k8mo1_500.png

My favorite place to be.
hell yea

Back