Ladies: Pull out? or Every last drop?

Ladies: Condom or Seed?

• Total voters
The attached photo shows a scene that was the case every time my wife took a cock in her horny pussy. The ejaculate of the average man contains millions of baby-makers. Although it would only take one to impregnate her, my wife would want every precious drop inside her to ensure a successful mating with her waiting egg cell to make a beautiful baby.

Attachments

• Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 42
For me his black cock needs to be in my pussy deep ejaculating his hot black cum until he is totally spent deep in my pussy.
Then I love it when he pulls out and his cum follows his cock leaking out of my pussy depending if he has fucked me in the missionary or Doggy position as to which way it leaked , ether between my bum cheeks or between my pussy lips.

Last edited:
I know what my experience has been.

Ladies - If you saw mine or one of these BBCs comin at you, would you ask him to to wear a condom? Or beg him to give you all his black seed?

Where are all the ladies that wanna be black cum sluts?

View attachment 139393View attachment 139394View attachment 139395View attachment 139396
Assuming all parties are clean and healthy, then condoms can wait outside! Nothing like the real thing, imo. Now, my only issue would be getting used to that kind of size! There is such a thing as too much of a good thing

Since my wife had her first BBC in Middle School, she had learned that as a white bitch, her pussy was destined to accept a Black man's cock in it. In return, the Black cock would give her many intense orgasms. But she would then have to allow the Black man to use her pussy to achieve his own orgasm. That orgasm would involve his Black balls pumping his millions of Black baby-makers deep into her life creating womb, thereby making her the white mama of his Black baby. She had a brief moment of hesitation as she faced the consequences of being a single mom. But the Black guy was on a mission that all alpha males face: To impregnate HIS bitch with HIS baby. He gave her one final hard thrust and then his balls and cock began the baby making act, seeding the bitch's womb with his hot roe. Then nature took its course, feeling the hot, powerful streams of Black sperm filling her inner womanhood, my future wife was suddenly overtaken by her most intense orgasm yet. Lost in the extreme pleasure of an interracial simultaneous orgasm, all thoughts of possible pregnancy forgotten, she hugged her Black lover's hard body to her soft white body, his muscular chest crushing her white budding 32C teats. They kissed passionately as his Black sperm continue to fill her womb, aided by the orgasmic pulses of her pussy, to ensure that every drop of Black seed was deposited in her.

My future hot wife was totally blacked on that day. From then on, she would only have sex with Black men, their cocks would always be bareback in her pussy, and when every Black lover climaxed, his balls would empty his baby-makers deep in her appreciative, welcoming, unprotected womb.

Back