Ladies only, vote, do you like your pussy shaved, trimmed, or hairy and why?

Ladies how do you prefer your pussy hair and why? Ladies vote only!

• Hairy like a carpet

• Shaved smooth/ no hair

• Trimmed/ short

• Trimmed into a specific shape, which shape

• Waxed no hair

Results are only viewable after voting.
Women do you prefer your pussy to be hairy, shaven or trimmed and why do you prefer that, if trimmed do you trim it into shapes, please post pics of your pussy and say what its like at this moment, no pics off the net, real pics of your vagina!
I prefer it trimmed, tbh. Shaved/waxed is nice and feels really good until the stubble starts growing in. Then it's not so much fun, and it's a lot more work to keep up.

Lol so very true
With me, I just shave to maintain in the shower. Before the itch, shave. For me, about every two-three days. It just takes a moment (okay, maybe five) to quickly run a razon over the area.

Helpful hint! Instead of messing with shaving creams and gels, use hair conditioner! Squirt some into your palm and rub it all over the area. Shave normally.

The hair conditioner is slick, does just as good a job as shaving cream, and is a lot cheaper!

Another Helpful hint: If you want to use shaving cream, or leave any metal container in the shower area (like a shaving soap can), paint some clear nail polish along the bottom seam, the part of the can that touches the porcelain tub/shower. Now, when it gets wet, it won't rust, leaving a ring on your white tub or shower floor

With me, I just shave to maintain in the shower. Before the itch, shave. For me, about every two-three days. It just takes a moment (okay, maybe five) to quickly run a razon over the area.

Helpful hint! Instead of messing with shaving creams and gels, use hair conditioner! Squirt some into your palm and rub it all over the area. Shave normally.

The hair conditioner is slick, does just as good a job as shaving cream, and is a lot cheaper!

Another Helpful hint: If you want to use shaving cream, or leave any metal container in the shower area (like a shaving soap can), paint some clear nail polish along the bottom seam, the part of the can that touches the porcelain tub/shower. Now, when it gets wet, it won't rust, leaving a ring on your white tub or shower floor

Attachments

• mark cuban taking notes.gif
    mark cuban taking notes.gif
    777.3 KB · Views: 10
Women do you prefer your pussy to be hairy, shaven or trimmed and why do you prefer that, if trimmed do you trim it into shapes, please post pics of your pussy and say what its like at this moment, no pics off the net, real pics of your vagina!
Laser smooth with a heart shaped patch up front. Low maintenance yet playful. Can be hidden behind a pair of tighty whiteys, teased behind bikini or put on display in a club with a thin lip only covering g string or C string. Can be used as a pull out target.

Have you ever tried Shaving Oil. Allows for a cleaner shave and it is a skin conditioner. A little goes a long way.

Shaved but always with a small amount of hair left above my pussy.
I (or my husband) usually arrange the remaining patch of hair in slightly different shapes depending on mood or adapted to the occasion.

Sometimes a very trimmed thin landing-strip but otherwise a very small "tassel" with slightly longer hair left.

I'm a true blonde and after spending time naked in the sun, my pubic hair becomes sun-bleached and very light, so I usually save a small spot with slightly longer hairs.
Many men tend to notice it on the nude beach.
Especially men with dark skin color seem to like my sun-bleached small "tassel" very much.
I (or my spouse) have received many compliments, and several exciting connections have been made just because of this little detail…
(At the moment I couldn't find a photo suitable to show here, but I'll search and maybe come back...)

Back