Ladies only, vote, do you like your pussy shaved, trimmed, or hairy and why?

Ladies how do you prefer your pussy hair and why? Ladies vote only!

• Hairy like a carpet

• Shaved smooth/ no hair

• Trimmed/ short

• Trimmed into a specific shape, which shape

• Waxed no hair

Results are only viewable after voting.
I prefer my pussy to be waxed and very smooth which i kept for many years , then after I met my BBC lover he told me to grow my pubic hair back to its natural growth so now I am very hairy and instructed not to trim it.
I am a brunette my pubic hair is very thick and dark see pics, I cannot wear my thongs without it showing, also my bikini bottoms have my pubic hair showing from the gussets. When I meet my bbc lover I go commando and braless on his instructions.

Attachments

• 152E94EE-3EC9-465A-8CBD-1D4CC232C7F8.jpeg
    152E94EE-3EC9-465A-8CBD-1D4CC232C7F8.jpeg
    584.3 KB · Views: 9
  • BF43A649-70B0-43EB-A8EB-956770B2AE30.jpeg
    BF43A649-70B0-43EB-A8EB-956770B2AE30.jpeg
    857 KB · Views: 8
  • C8CF0DFA-0C5D-4BE6-A5CB-252798C9EA1B.jpeg
    C8CF0DFA-0C5D-4BE6-A5CB-252798C9EA1B.jpeg
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Thank you ☺️☺️
Beautiful vag. I'd love to lick the sweat off your body after a night of debauchery. I'm not sure if I prefer well trimmed or smooth and certainly wouldn't turn down the chance of sampling a juicy pussy because of hee hairstyle. You're a very sexy young lady. 😈🍌💦💦💦💦👅👩‍⚕️💋

Beautiful vag. I'd love to lick the sweat off your body after a night of debauchery. I'm not sure if I prefer well trimmed or smooth and certainly wouldn't turn down the chance of sampling a juicy pussy because of hee hairstyle. You're a very sexy young lady. 😈🍌💦💦💦💦👅👩‍⚕️💋
I have shaved

Thanks 😳

Back