Ladies, is it Big Black Cock or Black cock period?

I've thought about this a lot since introduced to the idea of bbc. At first I thought all I wanted was a big cock any "color" then after chatting with white men very quickly realized its gotta be big and black. I still cant put my finger on why!

Mare pleasure I think would be why. That is what white women have told me over the years about their experiences with black men.

So basically its a fetish for the size. The difference in character, culture, and color are more like icing on the cake(size). The size being the cake itself. If the icing is chocolate, then all the more better. But chocolate icing(black cock)alone is not the main atrraction. If another group of people had a reputation as BBC, then would tje fetish be split and not so special anymore since size is the main atrraction and BBC would lose its exclusiveness? Overall it is a Big Cock fetish that just so happens to be more exclusive to Blacks but it being black with the big cock fetish, is seen as the best bonus for the inherently Size fetish.

Last edited:
My husband is hung so it’s gotta be both big and black. No way I’m gonna go backwards, lol.

Thats fine. So this is where your personal preference comes in and makes a difference in that you prefer a cake(big cock)with chocolate icing (black) than a cake (big cock) with vanilla icing (white). However as you do not want to go backwards, you do not prefer just chocolate icing (black) it has to have the cake(big cock) with it and be a combo for you.
From person to person. I can see the attraction being different based on personal preferences in general and then those personal prefences fused or mixed with their sexual preferences or fetishes.
Lastly on a related issue, the problem of say a black person being willing or unwilling to verify themselves or their cock, could be from a subconscious hesitation of being aware that they have a black cock but it is not the "BBC" that is ideally sought after and are hesitant on how to deal with this if their own does not meet the ideal criteria which is already with multiple perspectives (thickness, length, etc).

Thats fine. So this is where your personal preference comes in and makes a difference in that you prefer a cake(big cock)with chocolate icing (black) than a cake (big cock) with vanilla icing (white). However as you do not want to go backwards, you do not prefer just chocolate icing (black) it has to have the cake(big cock) with it and be a combo for you.
From person to person. I can see the attraction being different based on personal preferences in general and then those personal prefences fused or mixed with their sexual preferences or fetishes.
Lastly on a related issue, the problem of say a black person being willing or unwilling to verify themselves or their cock, could be from a subconscious hesitation of being aware that they have a black cock but it is not the "BBC" that is ideally sought after and are hesitant on how to deal with this if their own does not meet the ideal criteria which is already with multiple perspectives (thickness, length, etc).

Damn! You put a lot of thought into that.

Back