Ladies, is it Big Black Cock or Black cock period?

Thick..
Not interested, nor impressed by (alleged) 10- 12" etc.
I cannot do 12" anyway, so a 12 is not needed (there IS a limit, ya know)
8-9, and THICK is better.
I can work on getting thickness to fit.

But most important is the "man".

He has to be a respectable gentleman.
Someone who can carry on an intellectual conversation, well mannered etc.
Someone who is fun to be around.

I have to be attracted to "the person" first, and foremost.
Someone that I would be proud and happy to be seen in public with.

I dress and act this way..
"He" should do the same.

Not interested in "thugs" or anyone who acts like a juvenile dipshit all the time, or who cannot put five words together in a sentence.
...Or someone who dresses like a clown in the circus..

This applies to ALL men, not just BBC.

Yes! This!! So very true & very well said!!

Damn! I’d be too scared to fuck after this guy. I’m no slouch, but I’m damn sure not mixed with elephant. Holy *******!!
Yes. Truly intimidating. Plan B. Wait a week and see if she recovers but have no illusions. If he fucks the hell out of her pussy and she is swamped with orgasms , don't begin to think you can compete with that. As so many white husbands are learning today. So it becomes a matter of coexistence.

Ladies, which one gets the juices flowing?

Genuine Big Black Cock or Black cock so long as he’s a confident dominate black male.

With hot wives she doesn’t have to be a spinner super model, just seeing her submit and moisten at “being taken “ is enough![
Ladies, which one gets the juices flowing?

Genuine Big Black Cock or Black cock so long as he’s a confident dominate black male.

With hot wives she doesn’t have to be a spinner super model, just seeing her submit and moisten at “being taken “ is enough!

Tbh in my opinion i dislike these BBC questions because it can push you to the insecure side if you're not really a confident person already. I never really knew BBC was popular popular until i got into the community. So i would just avoid asking those questions depending where you are as a person. Tbh i might get way off topic trying to explain all this so im sorry im bout to get deep. Its nothing major you just wont get a full out blown answer. Some females like it thick, some like it long. Some just want you to be bigger than their husbands. Thats cool to. From my experiences and why i get confused with the term. It reminds me of a mix baby born in the 40's where the fuck do i fit in lol. I tried to hit up people and ill read thru the profiles. I will run into profiles where they're not looking for BBC. That means the whole racist is out of the equation. I mean no African Americans will do or no AA will do Or Just simple No blacks. When they use BBC i think, maybe the wife gotta shallow vagina and she cant take big dicks. Or maybe they ran into a few brothers with BBC and they was really cocky and arrogant and just stuffing that thing anyway they want. Not paying attention to the women comfortability. Then you got people who are looking for them,but that always seems to come with a (requirement 8+). So in my opinion 8+ is considered BBC. Im 6.5 so some will say thats small and some will say thats big. In my eyes and how i see it. ******* its big to me lmao. Ill like to leave you with two tips tho .1#Take what you learn from these forms and sites with a grain of salt. If the women i meet at normal bars are the same women who are on these sites or go to these swinger clubs. Then they're not worried about your dick i promise they more worried about how authentic you thats the fast way to catch a women attention. 95% of males strategy to get women is by deceiving.Women only need three things to sleep with you. Respect, Safety and Sexual anticipation. Come with a bomb ass personality thats definitely what i rely on tbh. MAKE sure your always respectful, plus be direct in your interest but not overly direct. 2# when it comes to people online people are bouje and fake. So i would definitely recommend going to a club to actually meet people. They cant hide behind a telephone with all these extra preferences. Now in person if i appraoch a couple/SF a 100% authentic while going direct so you can feel and see my interest. You get to witness my personality you get to sense my warm energy all while learning about how you guys think and see yall selves if we connect we connect. So you telling me you gonna throw away a sexual genuine connection. because he/she is short or he/she is not my ethnicity that i pefer or he dont meet the dick requirements. I dont believe in preferences to me thats like a build a bear store. Now im not saying preferences are wrong but why limited yourself to a world of so many possibilities. I mean how you gonna find blueberries when you only know grapes. I hope yall catching what im putting down lol. Another thing to consider is single females and couples have atleast 400,500 emails and 90% are single males thats alot of competition. If the swinger clubs are like normal clubs and bars. Then most likely no one is really cold approaching. Most people are most likely meeting thru mutual friends and stuff like that. One more thing before go only saying this cause i see alot of males who stuggle with this. SINGLE MALES PLEASE UNDERSTAND!! Women have a mind and a body and you need to value them both equally. I would go with 75/25 mind/ body. Men tend to neglect women minds. Yeah women want to feel pretty and sexy but a specific compliment on her personality win always win.So guys Stop with the competing, stop tryna impress and stop putting women on pedestals that dont even exist. Just because she's beautiful dont make her better that you. She wants to connect with you not compete against you. Women are your friends not your enemy. Thats my 2cents i hope this advise help someone. Because if you wanna be successful in this community you gotta change the way you think.

Last edited:
Thick is better than long...and many are better than few. BBC GBs are fun, BWC GB would be OK too LOLView attachment 1756128
. Susan agrees. Lucky for her , several of her BBC friends enjoy bringing new young black guys over so she now has several guys with her now when she is enjoying sex. Sex goes on for hours and sometimes all night. Some weekends are just all sex and partys.

For me it is somewhat the man himself, his personality outside the bedroom, his assertiveness behind closed doors, how dark skinned he is.......the darker, the better........and HELL YES........BIG, THICK, BLACK COCK!!! I've had the thick and 8 to 9 inches.........NOW I WANT the REALLY THICK & OVER 9!!! Where are my Chicago burbs Black Men that fit this description?
Me....messaged you on Adult friend finder once

. Susan agrees. Lucky for her , several of her BBC friends enjoy bringing new young black guys over so she now has several guys with her now when she is enjoying sex. Sex goes on for hours and sometimes all night. Some weekends are just all sex and partys.
How wonderful ! It sounds like a lot of fun - good on you ! Lol xxx

Back