Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Not sure, spent a few years when we were younger thing to get her with as many as I could. Gangbangs, passed around, fucked her bulls friends. A lot.

Black only for 12 years; been with 11 men, all gave me multiple squirting orgasms! The sad part is over 100 white men before that and no multiple squirting orgasms...I thought there was something wrong with me.

I can relate to what you're saying... I never had an orgasm with any white guy through cock penetration and that included my white husband .. but much like you,..with every black man, I've ever been with, I' never failed to achieve an orgasm and most of them have given me multiple orgasms every time

I can relate to what you're saying... I never had an orgasm with any white guy through cock penetration and that included my white husband .. but much like you,..with every black man, I've ever been with, I' never failed to achieve an orgasm and most of them have given me multiple orgasms every time

Over the last 12 years I have talked to several women who have had the same experience. Most, like me, thought that what we were feeling with white guys was an orgasm...Not!!

Back