Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

We've been into the IR lifestyle for over 20 years. Not sure but probably over 100 black gentlemen. We prefer those who are 21 to 30 years of age. Mostly BJ's but every now and then we find one that I enjoy screwing.

I can relate to what you're saying... I never had an orgasm with any white guy through cock penetration and that included my white husband .. but much like you,..with every black man, I've ever been with, I' never failed to achieve an orgasm and most of them have given me multiple orgasms every time

WOW, I just counted and I am surprised. It will be one year next weekend since I started on this journey. I have given myself to 14 Black Men (two in Italy)and one woman over this last year. I cannot believe how this prim, proper conservative white wife has changed since my first BBC playtime.

For my birthday next weekend, my husband is taking me to play with 5 Black Studs for my first gangbang. A weekend of non-stop FUCKING!!!!! WOW I am so nervous and excited!!!!

The numbers are adding up fast!!!!!

Last edited:
I've lost count now that my personal count is in the hundreds, but I just added another great B2W member here in Miami "Black Pitt" .

Ladies, you're going to Love him! He actually looks like his pictures, shows up, and his thick cock lasted long enough for several satisfying orgasms before leaving an impressive pool of semen on my breasts for my cuckold to eat up!

He is a perfect example of why white women find BBC to be the ultimate expression of virility and manhood!

Last edited:
WOW, I just counted and I am surprised. It will be one year next weekend since I started on this journey. I have given myself to 14 Black Men (two in Italy)and one woman over this last year. I cannot believe how this prim, proper conservative white wife has changed since my first BBC playtime.

For my birthday next weekend, my husband is taking me to play with 5 Black Studs for my first gangbang. A weekend of non-stop FUCKING!!!!! WOW I am so nervous and excited!!!!

The numbers are adding up fast!!!!!

I have now had 23 after my 9 BBC brithday weekend gangbangs. Wow I would have never dreamed it.

Back