Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Perhaps someone can use this idea...Hubby and I have kept track of all my ..ummm..."activities" with my fuck-buddy by putting large colored marbles in a fancy jar. (Fuck-buddy is Caucasian). We have color coded marbles for different things....white for when I swallowed, blue for DP etc. This fancy jar sits on the mantle looking like an innocent modern house decoration. Only hubby and I know the significance of it. We both get a charge out of it when some houseguest comments on the "decoration!" I hope to someday add some black marbles.

Perhaps someone can use this idea...Hubby and I have kept track of all my ..ummm..."activities" with my fuck-buddy by putting large colored marbles in a fancy jar. (Fuck-buddy is Caucasian). We have color coded marbles for different things....white for when I swallowed, blue for DP etc. This fancy jar sits on the mantle looking like an innocent modern house decoration. Only hubby and I know the significance of it. We both get a charge out of it when some houseguest comments on the "decoration!" I hope to someday add some black marbles.
Very cool and Hot.

Three. The first one opened my eyes, the second one blew my mind, and both were so good that I will never fuck another white man again!!! NEVER!!! :blackheart:

The third one taught me that not all men are created equal... :balanced:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ho God girlfriends

I do feel a rookie, I just fucked with 4 but we repeated several times with everyone.
The truth is that I just want to fuck with beautiful and powerful black men. Much difference, when I returned to fucking a white friend. Neither have the desire, passion and mastery on my body hot and horny female as black men and boys.
Black men lead me to madness, to lose consciousness and stop thinking only copulate again and again, until my body is exhausted and my open and filled with hot red and hot and healthy good male cum holes.

Now I'm just a white female, reserved to be mounted by black males. I am very happy ...... but I'll have to make new, to not stay behind you, my greedy grilrfriends, haha we are very fortunate to be given such an important step toward the ultimate pleasure. :bounce::exciting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a list of all the guys my wife has sleeped with but that computer broke waiting to get it fixed total count is about 20 guys and 11 have been black and a few of those have had multiple times with her

Back