Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Is it easier or harder to find good Black guys now versus 12 years ago?
Much much easier now. It used to be you had to exchange phone numbers to text and then schedule a time and place to meet in public for a face to face interaction before planning to meet again at a private location for some fun.

Now with apps like telegram for texting and video calling it can all be accomplished without giving out personal information and without spending hours traveling and waiting to meet with someone that you may not click with. Throw in the fact that I’m doing content creation now with the amount of exposure that brings and I don’t have nearly enough time to verify and meet with every black man that reaches out. It’s a good problem to have when you love constantly being seeded by lots of black men like I do! 🖤🖤🖤🥵🤩 :qos:

Much much easier now. It used to be you had to exchange phone numbers to text and then schedule a time and place to meet in public for a face to face interaction before planning to meet again at a private location for some fun.

Now with apps like telegram for texting and video calling it can all be accomplished without giving out personal information and without spending hours traveling and waiting to meet with someone that you may not click with. Throw in the fact that I’m doing content creation now with the amount of exposure that brings and I don’t have nearly enough time to verify and meet with every black man that reaches out. It’s a good problem to have when you love constantly being seeded by lots of black men like I do! 🖤🖤🖤🥵🤩 :qos:
Well said. And imagine how hard before cell phones when all you had was adds in swing magazines. It really was time consuming to make contact. Thankfully once you make contact there is always friend introductions!

This is AWESOME! Great job and may it continue!! :love::love:

Back