Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

I’ve answered this in two other very similar threads. My husband and I tallied up all of the black men I’ve been with based on our lists of phone and messaging app contacts and conversations as well as all of the archives of photo and video evidence from my encounters that were recorded only for our personal consumption prior to my shared content. The current total as best as I know is 131, though it may be more since I probably am not remembering all of the times someone had brought a friend and I didn’t get their information. It also was a lot different process to meet playmates 12 years ago than it is now. I’ve only been keeping a specific tally record for the last few years.

I’ve answered this in two other very similar threads. My husband and I tallied up all of the black men I’ve been with based on our lists of phone and messaging app contacts and conversations as well as all of the archives of photo and video evidence from my encounters that were recorded only for our personal consumption prior to my shared content. The current total as best as I know is 131, though it may be more since I probably am not remembering all of the times someone had brought a friend and I didn’t get their information. It also was a lot different process to meet playmates 12 years ago than it is now. I’ve only been keeping a specific tally record for the last few years.
Is it easier or harder to find good Black guys now versus 12 years ago?

Back