Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Have the Black men been more recent? And how many of them you had before your marriage? Also do you experience common differences between sex with Black men and sex with white males? Thank you very much.
The first Black man was about 2 years ago. None before we were married. Her and I were talking about the next question just the other day. In her experience, Black men are more attentive to her needs in a sexual situation, have better stamina and fuck on a more primal level. She says that it feels like there is less "bullshit" with a Black man. It is more instinctual and "real".

The first Black man was about 2 years ago. None before we were married. Her and I were talking about the next question just the other day. In her experience, Black men are more attentive to her needs in a sexual situation, have better stamina and fuck on a more primal level. She says that it feels like there is less "bullshit" with a Black man. It is more instinctual and "real".
True

Thank you for answering. :)

Actually I am a very jealous person and I do not allow my husband to touch another person, much less to suck cock. It’s not so much out of fear that he will leave, but in a sentimental relationship I demand to be the center of attention 100%. I also don't like my Bull to have other women, but in that case I admit it because the relationship is more strictly sexual.

The baby of course belongs to my husband...
My kind of slutty girl!

Back