Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

(...) I now know why so many white girls are hooked up with black guys. (...)
Good you do. Because i don't. Not from reading your little story.

You said three out of the four Black men you had sex with were not too impressive. And then you say, the best thing was that the fourth Black guy had a 9.5 inch cock that he "buried all the way to the bottom of my pussy". It seems to me that you are more concerned with the size of a man's penis than his color. Am i correct?

Well, you should know that against common believes a lower percentage of Black men than white men are packing a nine-incher, actually. More black dicks are closer to "their average size" (which is around 6 1/4 inches) which means there is a higher chance of finding a seven inch dick on an arbitrary Black man as compared to white (with an average size of "only" 5 3/4 inches). On the other hand penis sizes on the higher and lower end of the spectrum are more common in white men than Black which means there are more white males with dick sizes 9" and 4" than Black men. - Facts that are not easy to find directly in publications about penis measurements, but can be derived from studies' data when we compare them by countries. ;)
(...) Watching a big black cock get buried hard and deep in my my little white pussy is so sexy and hot. I love it
...which adds yet another aspect: visual attraction. i definitely see the appeal of skin-to-skin contrast, and ImO a light skinned pussy being entered and penetrated by a dark skinned dick is one of the most beautiful and exciting views. i get that it adds to the appeal for (perhaps many) people. But when it comes to pure physical pleasure a dick can provide a Woman with, any color dick can do that just the same. 🤷‍♂️

Good you do. Because i don't. Not from reading your little story.

You said three out of the four Black men you had sex with were not too impressive. And then you say, the best thing was that the fourth Black guy had a 9.5 inch cock that he "buried all the way to the bottom of my pussy". It seems to me that you are more concerned with the size of a man's penis than his color. Am i correct?

Well, you should know that against common believes a lower percentage of Black men than white men are packing a nine-incher, actually. More black dicks are closer to "their average size" (which is around 6 1/4 inches) which means there is a higher chance of finding a seven inch dick on an arbitrary Black man as compared to white (with an average size of "only" 5 3/4 inches). On the other hand penis sizes on the higher and lower end of the spectrum are more common in white men than Black which means there are more white males with dick sizes 9" and 4" than Black men. - Facts that are not easy to find directly in publications about penis measurements, but can be derived from studies' data when we compare them by countries. ;)

...which adds yet another aspect: visual attraction. i definitely see the appeal of skin-to-skin contrast, and ImO a light skinned pussy being entered and penetrated by a dark skinned dick is one of the most beautiful and exciting views. i get that it adds to the appeal for (perhaps many) people. But when it comes to pure physical pleasure a dick can provide a Woman with, any color dick can do that just the same. 🤷‍♂️
My wife’s first black encounter was with two big black cocks. Her pussie was out of action for couple of days, after that she was a gluten for big cocks andhard sex . All races was her preference.

Have the Black men been more recent? And how many of them you had before your marriage? Also do you experience common differences between sex with Black men and sex with white males? Thank you very much.
The first Black man was about 2 years ago. None before we were married. Her and I were talking about the next question just the other day. In her experience, Black men are more attentive to her needs in a sexual situation, have better stamina and fuck on a more primal level. She says that it feels like there is less "bullshit" with a Black man. It is more instinctual and "real".

The first Black man was about 2 years ago. None before we were married. Her and I were talking about the next question just the other day. In her experience, Black men are more attentive to her needs in a sexual situation, have better stamina and fuck on a more primal level. She says that it feels like there is less "bullshit" with a Black man. It is more instinctual and "real".
True

Thank you for answering. :)

Back