Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

How Many Black Men have you had sex with in your lifetime? I'm really curious.
I have been married four times and everyone of them except my current husband wouldn't let me even look at another man without getting jealous. My current husband and I have been married for 15 years and for the last 10 years we've been in an open relationship. We started with soft swap and over the course of the first couple years slowly worked out way up to full swap. I fucked my first black man about 5 years ago and since then I've been with 3 more. The first wasn't very good because he was so nervous that he couldn't keep it up. He had an average size cock about 7 inches. The second and third was about the same experience. Nothing to impressive. The 4 the one was a totally different experience. He was good at fuckin and the best thing of all is that he had a 9.5 inch cock that he buried all the way to the bottom of my pussy. Felt better than any sex I've ever had. I now know why so many white girls are hooked up with black guys. Fucking me hard and deep for 45 minutes. Took a 1 hour break and fucked again for another 45 minutes. I never came so much and so hard with one lover before. Needless to say that's why I am on this site. I now finding myself wanting more of the same. Watching a big black cock get buried hard and deep in my my little white pussy is so sexy and hot. I love it

Back