Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Please, don't let the marriage stop you ;) 😄
I only had slept with 10 guys when I got married, all white. After I had ******* my hubby couldn't pleasure me anymore ( he could barely before emy 3 *******), so I talked him Into swinging, and before long I was a hotwife cause it was way easier to find Hot guys I wanted to Fuck than a couple we both liked. After about 6 white guys I was still very unsatisfied, so I started talking to a college football player, and he totally Rocked my World! And I never looked back!

I'm up to 8 so far. Supposed to be getting married so I might be locked into that eighth one for a while 😄
I had only slept with 10 guys when I got married, all white. After I had ******* my hubby couldn't pleasure me anymore ( he could barely before emy 3 *******), so I talked him Into swinging, and before long I was a hotwife cause it was way easier to find Hot guys I wanted to Fuck than a couple we both liked. After about 6 white guys I was still very unsatisfied, so I started talking to a college football player, and he totally Rocked my World! And I never looked back!

I only had slept with 10 guys when I got married, all white. After I had ******* my hubby couldn't pleasure me anymore ( he could barely before emy 3 *******), so I talked him Into swinging, and before long I was a hotwife cause it was way easier to find Hot guys I wanted to Fuck than a couple we both liked. After about 6 white guys I was still very unsatisfied, so I started talking to a college football player, and he totally Rocked my World! And I never looked back!
"My Lil ones" is what's edited out

Back