Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

I was in the Washington DC area last weekend and through some friends (thanks Patti and Steve) partied with 4 couples and 10 BBC. Had a great time. Lamar ( very nicely hung BBC) who is 26 and I were talking when Damen came over. Damen is in his mid to late 50’s but still one hell of a fuck. We were talking about interracial sex. He said he started fucking white wives in the late 70’s when he was just 16. I asked him what it was like in the late 70’s and 80’s. He said the swing clubs had quite a few wives that loved fucking BBC plus there were some private parties if you knew the right people. He said the best wife that he met that would do everything and anything was a woman from the Baltimore area, and said her name was Christine Hamilton or Devore. Damen said he didn’t remember which was the last name and that maybe both because she went through a number of husbands. Said she would do anything from entertaining men in the back offices of black clubs and at adult theaters or at her house. Said he was at a weekend house party with her once and she fucked all 25 BBC and even did quite a few of them a second time. He gave me the attached picture that he had on his phone of her. Said that her and another girl loved to entertain black singing groups together. Said she even flipped her step-******* into fucking BBC and that he fucked both of them one night. I think this woman is now my idol.

Attachments

• ch683_1000.jpg
    ch683_1000.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 393
I was in the Washington DC area last weekend and through some friends (thanks Patti and Steve) partied with 4 couples and 10 BBC. Had a great time. Lamar ( very nicely hung BBC) who is 26 and I were talking when Damen came over. Damen is in his mid to late 50’s but still one hell of a fuck. We were talking about interracial sex. He said he started fucking white wives in the late 70’s when he was just 16. I asked him what it was like in the late 70’s and 80’s. He said the swing clubs had quite a few wives that loved fucking BBC plus there were some private parties if you knew the right people. He said the best wife that he met that would do everything and anything was a woman from the Baltimore area, and said her name was Christine Hamilton or Devore. Damen said he didn’t remember which was the last name and that maybe both because she went through a number of husbands. Said she would do anything from entertaining men in the back offices of black clubs and at adult theaters or at her house. Said he was at a weekend house party with her once and she fucked all 25 BBC and even did quite a few of them a second time. He gave me the attached picture that he had on his phone of her. Said that her and another girl loved to entertain black singing groups together. Said she even flipped her step-******* into fucking BBC and that he fucked both of them one night. I think this woman is now my idol.
Feverish fanatically frenzied fuck fest

Ive had five now :) Im hoping my two black lovers will have their friends start using me regulary as well. Would like to have four or five blacks fuck me every week.
Though my number of black partners was on the high side prior to marriage, once we started the hot wife/cuck lifestyle and my lovers started sharing me my number went way higher very fast.

Wife has been with ~50 black guys. Mostly at swing clubs or parties. We occasional have MFM threesomes. I have also set up a few gangbangs for her. She doesn't have any desire to have a regular sex partner besides me.

It's been about 6 months since she has been with another guy, so were probably about due to set something up for her.

Back