Ladies: How Many Black Men have you had sex with?

Well i have neva been with a gang how does it go you sparked by curiosity
It's fine if they know each other and that gives you more confidence. They ran like a clockwork I must say. then you get to know tehm faster. The problem is they are not criminals, all decent guys, but have this 'gang' mentality by choice and are serious about it. So no sex outside the gang for the ladies. They are like a club of 16-20 dudes, but I only know 5. I even got tattooed like them. I once went with another girl to a bar and met this gorgeous black man with strong muscular arms and eyes you could navigate and melt in them. We started to flirt, and 2 other black guys interrupted us out of the blue asking if I was with this and that, the names of some bulls, and they were friends of them and so on. They threw looks to him and he said he got to go or something. I never felt so scared, even thought I'd get beaten at the exit. They were not violent, on the contrary. And some in the gang have degrees my white ex could only dream of. But I think their a little nuts. So I guess there gang bangs and gang-bangs.

It's fine if they know each other and that gives you more confidence. They ran like a clockwork I must say. then you get to know tehm faster. The problem is they are not criminals, all decent guys, but have this 'gang' mentality by choice and are serious about it. So no sex outside the gang for the ladies. They are like a club of 16-20 dudes, but I only know 5. I even got tattooed like them. I once went with another girl to a bar and met this gorgeous black man with strong muscular arms and eyes you could navigate and melt in them. We started to flirt, and 2 other black guys interrupted us out of the blue asking if I was with this and that, the names of some bulls, and they were friends of them and so on. They threw looks to him and he said he got to go or something. I never felt so scared, even thought I'd get beaten at the exit. They were not violent, on the contrary. And some in the gang have degrees my white ex could only dream of. But I think their a little nuts. So I guess there gang bangs and gang-bangs.

Well that kinda scares me but somewhere makes me feel excited too

An average of one a week (new) for the last 14 years except for the 3 years my husband was actually not in jail and we were trying monogamy for awhile. I love being a slut! I try to get fucked at minimum every day of my 3 days off and frequently gets it about 5 times a weekend and occasionally during the week. Sex is great and I have a throat meant to be filled with black cock. Many of my lovers I have had for 5+ years. My girlfriends and I jokingly call the men I date flavors. Some are discontinued quickly, some become flavor of the month and are my current favorite and then some I may not see but once every 5 or 6 months

Back