LADIES HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH FINDING A BULL THAT'S LOCAL AND RELIABLE?

HAVE YOU FOUND A LOCAL AND RELIABLE BULL?

• Total voters
thanks for all this valuable information. new to this site but not to the life style.We started in the CL days bout 10 years ago when it was good and that was exiting real and straight forward. Just last year we met this BBC from CL activities by accident. He promoted himself as a bbc but wont even call him on it. I think he had coke dick meaning he couldn't get hard and kept blaming the condom he just showed up too high and killed the mood. Well it was he who basically said I was B2W material and that is how we ended up here with an account. Already been getting allot of inboxes from profiles with no pics or verification wanting take my time tho not having it lol

Yes, but not from this site yet. Wife has chatted with a few guys from here. They flake out when asked to talk on the phone, or trying to set a date and time.
What other site do you go through. Unfortunately I’m in Miami and it’s hit or miss here. It’s the opposite for me, I get flakes out and they never want to talk or set up which leads me to believe it’s a male posing as female. I would definitely like another site with a higher success rate.

What other site do you go through. Unfortunately I’m in Miami and it’s hit or miss here. It’s the opposite for me, I get flakes out and they never want to talk or set up which leads me to believe it’s a male posing as female. I would definitely like another site with a higher success rate.
aff bro

Back