LADIES HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH FINDING A BULL THAT'S LOCAL AND RELIABLE?

HAVE YOU FOUND A LOCAL AND RELIABLE BULL?

• Total voters

THELASTREALGUY

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I see so many requests for bulls on this site, and other sites. It made me wonder: "Are these women successful in finding reliable bulls in there city or town or state?"
So, indulge me ladies. Let us know if your needs have been met LOCALLY. Say "yes" or "no", then in your reply to this post, give the state you are located in. If you want to provide the city or town, you can do that also.

NO. Yes I am a Guy. However I am the One that helps them find Bulls, Alphas, studs and Boyfriends With Benifits.

there are lots of replies, few show up, fewer are willing to be tested, most are One Night Stands that Ghost You.
few are worth the time.

why do it all the work, the attempts at meets etc

there is always finding the Diamond in the Rough.

I see so many requests for bulls on this site, and other sites. It made me wonder: "Are these women successful in finding reliable bulls in there city or town or state?"
So, indulge me ladies. Let us know if your needs have been met LOCALLY. Say "yes" or "no", then in your reply to this post, give the state you are located in. If you want to provide the city or town, you can do that also.
There are more fake couples on here than anything on here versus fake bulls. Many fake gay white men pretending to be couples

Yes. Las Vegas, NV. I have fucked a few from B2W but I request their Twitter handle (if they state they don't have one, I move on) so I can further chat with them there. The amount of unverified fakes on here is mind blowing to say the least.

My Onlyfans fans page is where i meet up the most. Tinder and Bumble in Las Vegas are really good as well. ?

Back