LADIES HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH FINDING A BULL THAT'S LOCAL AND RELIABLE?

HAVE YOU FOUND A LOCAL AND RELIABLE BULL?

• Total voters
NO. Yes I am a Guy. However I am the One that helps them find Bulls, Alphas, studs and Boyfriends With Benifits.

there are lots of replies, few show up, fewer are willing to be tested, most are One Night Stands that Ghost You.
few are worth the time.

why do it all the work, the attempts at meets etc

there is always finding the Diamond in the Rough.
...and you are where?

What is AFF, SLS, SDC? I’m not familiar with these sites.

AFF = Adult Friend Finder / Good but lots of fakes and not reliable bulls. Do find them but a lot of guys no experience wanting to explore so got to have patience

SDC = Swingers Date Club / Really good, everyone we met is good and or reliable but not always match but paid service as well. We met two bulls on here that are LT bulls for us

SLS is same but never used

Married couple from West Virginia here. Live in a dead state with no action here or within a reasonable driving distance...
...and that's a damn shame because you are one of about 4 or so that I would love to get to meet, but being in adjacent state is still a blocker for any reliability or consistency...or even to get that initial meet arranged

Yes, in Central Texas but we don't use B2W to meet people. We use SLS/SDC and have had success with certified single men that have multiple and recent recommendations. B2W has its good points but it lacks a lot of the tools found on sites whose sole purpose is to make connections. Like most things in life, if you want quality, you pay for it.
I've heard a lot about different sites but I have yet to pay money and I've met some great couples to play with!

I'm curious, what exactly do people pay for on premium websites that makes the experience that much better? ?
Last I checked... Photos, videos, quality information, good conversation, phone calls and verification are all FREE.

No one here follows thru. It seems to be all talk for my area. My luck all comes from going out. People here from my area like to talk but show no action, sadly.
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the 80/20 Rule also applies here: 80% of the so-called 'bulls' doing a bunch of yapping, but only 20% of us REAL BULLS are handling all the pussy 💦
Makes it challenging to sift through the numbers, indeed... but Good News is us 20%ers are more than ready to Satisfy those Hotwife cravings 🖤

This site rarely goes a week without single men and/or couples complaining about fakes, flakes, or people that are not serious about actually meeting. Considering that, paysites simply offer another layer of vetting. People that are willing to pay for a membership are less likely to be fakes, flakes, or not serious about meeting. We specifically like the certification/reviews section on those sites. Not everyone on those sites has been a home run but all but one individual showed up when they said they would, and were as advertised in their pics/biography. If you are having success without paysites, by all means, continue and good luck. Like most here, our time is valuable and we found SLS/SDC useful to limiting our time being wasted.

Definitely some truth to that.
When people have a free service they tend to abuse that privilege, as compared to paying for the service, you want to get the value out of it. I totally understand.

I'm not one to take anything for granted and my number one resource and commodity is my TIME. So if I invest any amount of time I have a proven track record of showing up (and showing out 😈).
I actually started off on AFF, ADULTFRIENDFINDER. I remember they have Their testimonials feature where members can recommend a fellow member after meeting up.

You have some good content so looks like She definitely having fun and I know there's some guys in the central Texas area here including myself 💪🏽 we're knocking home runs left and right

hopefully we can bump into each other in the future!

Mike

I see so many requests for bulls on this site, and other sites. It made me wonder: "Are these women successful in finding reliable bulls in there city or town or state?"
So, indulge me ladies. Let us know if your needs have been met LOCALLY. Say "yes" or "no", then in your reply to this post, give the state you are located in. If you want to provide the city or town, you can do that also.
When I first decided to try this I got on Tinder and by the end of the night I had 45 options and met one of them on two different occasions.
Now as far as finding someone who understands the bull and cuckold dynamic and is all about that, that is a little more tricky

Back