LADIES HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH FINDING A BULL THAT'S LOCAL AND RELIABLE?

HAVE YOU FOUND A LOCAL AND RELIABLE BULL?

• Total voters
When I first decided to try this I got on Tinder and by the end of the night I had 45 options and met one of them on two different occasions.
Now as far as finding someone who understands the bull and cuckold dynamic and is all about that, that is a little more tricky
You are what we call in the hood 'Black Men Bait' 😈... cute face and a Big ol ghetto booty 🍑
45 options sounds about right 😅😉

“ honey check it out you got me mesmerized /with that pretty face and them fat ass thighs" 🎶 - (A Tribe Called Quest)

This site rarely goes a week without single men and/or couples complaining about fakes, flakes, or people that are not serious about actually meeting. Considering that, paysites simply offer another layer of vetting. People that are willing to pay for a membership are less likely to be fakes, flakes, or not serious about meeting. We specifically like the certification/reviews section on those sites. Not everyone on those sites has been a home run but all but one individual showed up when they said they would, and were as advertised in their pics/biography. If you are having success without paysites, by all means, continue and good luck. Like most here, our time is valuable and we found SLS/SDC useful to limiting our time being wasted.

We have yet to set up a date with someone from B2W, although recently we were contacted by someone from our area. Kinda fishy now that a couple of weeks have past. Honestly, too many flags, the last and most important was that he was surprised that I was making sure that he understood our need for discretion. Yes, for real. Mid 20s guy so I'm wondering if he's just too young to understand. The wife does'nt want anyone younger than 35 but this guy, according to his pics on this site is really hung. We've chatted and he seems to be familiar with the area but I don't know. Will likely be a pass.

We have had great success with SLS. Early on we joined SDC and SLS but stayed with SLS since we have had good luck with that site. Not to bad mouth SDC, there was just no need for 2 pay sites. Since we are from South Texas, we get good responses from San Antonio and Houston which we visit often. We've been contacted by more than enough black males and all the rest, I just tell them we are all booked up for now. Funny side note, while the wife wouldn't go as far to say that she is BBC exclusive, since I'm the one that screens and sets up her dates, amazingly for the last couple of years, all of her dates are BBC lol. No complaints from her though, go figure.

So I have to agree. We will stick with SLS for dating due to the certification feature and B2W for the awesome forum feature.

Yes. Las Vegas, NV. I have fucked a few from B2W but I request their Twitter handle (if they state they don't have one, I move on) so I can further chat with them there. The amount of unverified fakes on here is mind blowing to say the least.

My Onlyfans fans page is where i meet up the most. Tinder and Bumble in Las Vegas are really good as well. ?
You can choose to only talk to verified users...

Mid 20s guy so I'm wondering if he's just too young to understand. The wife does'nt want anyone younger than 35 but this guy, according to his pics on this site is really hung. We've chatted and he seems to be familiar with the area but I don't know. Will likely be a pass.

So from what I'm reading, that has nothing to do with this website b2w, as much as it is your own vetting process. You're saying that you don't want anyone younger than 35, but you're talking to a guy in his twenties, and you just admitted you're going based off of pics of a big dick.
It has to be more than just a picture of a big dick. That's pretty much all the guys here. There are more than enough guys on this website that have to total package plus experience with wives. I suggest that couples here pay more attention to the vetting process and stop settling for all these red flags.

A lot of times from what I read, people get themselves in these questionable situations, and then turn around and blame the website lol, smh...🤷🏽‍♂️

Mike

We were finally able to find a real & wonderful Bull local to us finally!!! Unfortunately it wasn’t through this forum - surprisingly, we located him through the FetLife site 🤷🏻‍♂️
I feel like this forum can or at least could be a good resource for finding real Bulls, it’s just you had to scrub out & get past all the wannabe cucks posting fake crap & ruining the site IMO...
Anyway - good hunting to you all 👍🏻

Attachments

• 4C8A9FAC-53E3-4816-8012-10DAA52FF157.jpeg
    4C8A9FAC-53E3-4816-8012-10DAA52FF157.jpeg
    762.6 KB · Views: 73
I found a sexy, and very horny black man in my local area... but not from this site. And didn't expect him to be reliable. I've also been with several of his friends. Being that I am no longer married, I don't have anyone to answer to, and so can pick and choose with whom to get busy. I say yes a lot more than I say no.

I see so many requests for bulls on this site, and other sites. It made me wonder: "Are these women successful in finding reliable bulls in there city or town or state?"
So, indulge me ladies. Let us know if your needs have been met LOCALLY. Say "yes" or "no", then in your reply to this post, give the state you are located in. If you want to provide the city or town, you can do that also.
So, a whopping 70% replied either NO, or UNRELIABLE.

There are many factors involved in this, but I place the onus on the vetting process and laziness.

'LOCAL' should be at least a 100mi radius.

some folks live in areas where not a lot of Lifestyle members are and they just too lazy to travel. I think a 2 hour travel is reasonable for the right person. I had TWO Dallas Subs from this website (3 hours trip from Austin)... But it was well worth the effort.

One of my hotwife FWB drove 5 hours from Lubbock to Austin to spend weekends.

But keeping it all the way 💯... A lot of local members women and Couples be bullshitting 😅😅😅

I know for a fact there are a lot of us active experiences Texas Bulls between SA, Austin, San Marcos up to Killeen area and Houston. Any woman or Couple here say they can't find us, they just ain't trying to, smdh...

Realistically this lifestyle only has a handful of people who are seriously active. When you find a REAL MEMBER, don't take it for granted because There ain't a lot of us out here 😉

Mike

Last edited:
So from what I'm reading, that has nothing to do with this website b2w, as much as it is your own vetting process. You're saying that you don't want anyone younger than 35, but you're talking to a guy in his twenties, and you just admitted you're going based off of pics of a big dick.
It has to be more than just a picture of a big dick. That's pretty much all the guys here. There are more than enough guys on this website that have to total package plus experience with wives. I suggest that couples here pay more attention to the vetting process and stop settling for all these red flags.

A lot of times from what I read, people get themselves in these questionable situations, and then turn around and blame the website lol, smh...🤷🏽‍♂️

Mike

You're correct about my vetting process. But there's a couple of things you failed to read correctly or understand. It's my wife who doesn't prefer anyone younger than 35, not me. She has been with guys in their 20s but has her preferences and I respect her limits. I only stated that I would pass on this guy who is from our area because our communication is not going well as mentioned. I'm NOT blaming this site, maybe you are referring to someone else's rant. Us passing on him has nothing to do with this site. As a husband who enjoys watching his wife with a big dick, I stated so (you said "admitted" lolz ) because that's what he advertised and the fact that he is from our area and I answered his message based on that. I can't be more clear when I say I dig this site and this forum. I was agreeing with VictorCharlie, who mentioned that the certification feature is very useful when determining who is real and ready to meet and so, again, I say we will stick to what works.

ciao and happy hunting

Last edited:
Were from Morgantown WV and have very little action with local black men You would think being in the university city there would be more black men who play but it just doesnt happen. Fortunatly were within very easy driving distance of PA...OH...MD...VA where we find alot of black men who love the IR lifestyle like we do.

Back