LADIES HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH FINDING A BULL THAT'S LOCAL AND RELIABLE?

HAVE YOU FOUND A LOCAL AND RELIABLE BULL?

• Total voters
I've had three--no, FOUR different women write they're coming to Vegas and want to meet me--even provided the dates and hotel. We exchanged messages, photos, etc., then as the date approached...nothing. One woman did this twice. :rolleyes:
I suspect that guy VegasJay is snatching my ladies. 🤔

I've had three--no, FOUR different women write they're coming to Vegas and want to meet me--even provided the dates and hotel. We exchanged messages, photos, etc., then as the date approached...nothing. One woman did this twice. :rolleyes:
You sure if so it's not his fault. Are you whining

I see so many requests for bulls on this site, and other sites. It made me wonder: "Are these women successful in finding reliable bulls in there city or town or state?"
So, indulge me ladies. Let us know if your needs have been met LOCALLY. Say "yes" or "no", then in your reply to this post, give the state you are located in. If you want to provide the city or town, you can do that also.
I’m a cuckoldress in IL, and I guess I’ve been lucky. I met a true bull from here who is not local to me, but we’re able to meet as our busy schedules allow. He’s DREAMY - on many levels. I’ve met 2 in person that I just had no chemistry with as well as 2 that I’ve slept with who are more local and reliable. They are swingers (cheaters?), not bulls, and don’t understand the cuckolding dynamic. Meh...fills a need for now but unlikely to hold my interest for very long. Not real crazy about either of them as people. I know most don’t care about that, but I do.

Within the UK Quite a few woman are still fantasising and dreaming of taking the next step But the ones that follow through are so hot and sexy it makes it all worth while and they long to play and get freaky with my BBC. and the ladies over 40 are so much more fun in more ways than one

Dude you stay in sin city.

This site is more for fantasists than anything else. 80 percent of the couples here are single men pretending to be couples

Yes, but not from this site yet. Wife has chatted with a few guys from here. They flake out when asked to talk on the phone, or trying to set a date and time.
Same here !! Guy on here flaked on us last minute and doesn’t ever return texts or initiate a real interest ! Where is a good place to go to find a reliable bull willing to get tested and work his way into a fuck session ?? After all it is a process .

No reliable ones or close ones on this site but found one that we've met 3 times in the last week, as recent as last night, on Craigslist

Have met with a few verified and not verified members from here. As far as reliable...not too many have been. Distance and schedules are oftentimes an issue.

Actually, its relatively easy to find Choc men at home and on the road if you know how to use the Internet. The problem is that just because we are in the same city or state doesn't mean a guaranteed booty call for me. Smart, bigger guys (in all ways), clean, sense of humor and a big side of kink is my match and I have to be a match for them. Its rare that "one-offs" work for me, as it takes lots of focus to get the right match (that sometimes still doesn't work out) and playmate.

This site is more for fantasists than anything else. 80 percent of the couples here are single men pretending to be couples
True. Too many people here are scared to meet up and faggot dudes who either has an imaginary wife that just wanna see a niggas dick pic. Or they’re too scared to tell their wives about their fetish.

Last edited:
The ONLY way to filter out most of the BS on this site is to go into your account settings and indicate that only VERIFIED profiles be allowed to inbox you or see your profile. Otherwise....accept that cucks and gay men WILL eventually try your gangster for some kinky convos or dic pics or clips. It saf but it's true. LOL.😁

The ONLY way to filter out most of the BS on this site is to go into your account settings and indicate that only VERIFIED profiles be allowed to inbox you or see your profile. Otherwise....accept that cucks and gay men WILL eventually try your gangster for some kinky convos or dic pics or clips. It saf but it's true. LOL.😁
Gotdamn! These busta beta-male cucks are savages. They go after a black man’s dick pics like hungry lions.

Back