Ladies have you ever helped yourselves to some cock?

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Ladies have any of you ever helped yourself to some cock🍆from: Husband, Boyfriend, or Bull or anyone in your life that you were sleeping with? Have you ever had cock that was so good that you wanted it so bad that even the guy being asleep or ******* didn't stop you from getting it when you wanted it? Again this is someone with whom you absolutely have consent and they are your husband, an old boyfriend or maybe you hopped on the cock of a Bull after he fell asleep on you after a good session!

(DISCLAIMER!!! THIS ONLY REFERS TO PEOPLE WITH WHOM YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP OF SOME KIND WITH AND NOT SOMETHING ILLEGAL!!!) So if you fucked a boyfriend, a husband, or a Bull while they were ******* we won't call the cops on you! I mean women taking advantage of drunken men is even biblical! 😂🤣

Absolutely! My husband gets random erections at night and I jump on from time to time. Consent is never an issue - just "morning breath"! lol

I did have the fantasy of doing the same to one of his friends who stayed over for a few nights...
I agree! I've woken mine up from time to time in the morning when I reach over and his cock is hard and Im giving him a hand job or sucking on it. He loves it. But he often does the same to me, Ive woken up many a time with his fingers inside me.

Absolutely! My husband gets random erections at night and I jump on from time to time. Consent is never an issue - just "morning breath"! lol

I did have the fantasy of doing the same to one of his friends who stayed over for a few nights...
Bad girl just want to take it from one of hubby's friends and just get off and go back to bed with hubby!😈

I have never been able to sneak and slide inside of a girlfriend before! I have tried but every time they wake up and look back and then readjust their booty so I can slide in, basically helping me which defeats the whole purpose of me trying to sneak some!😂🤣

I'll be trying to slide the panties down and they will just raise up so I can take them off!🤣😂

Ladies have any of you ever helped yourself to some cock🍆from: Husband, Boyfriend, or Bull or anyone in your life that you were sleeping with? Have you ever had cock that was so good that you wanted it so bad that even the guy being asleep or ******* didn't stop you from getting it when you wanted it? Again this is someone with whom you absolutely have consent and they are your husband, an old boyfriend or maybe you hopped on the cock of a Bull after he fell asleep on you after a good session!

(DISCLAIMER!!! THIS ONLY REFERS TO PEOPLE WITH WHOM YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP OF SOME KIND WITH AND NOT SOMETHING ILLEGAL!!!) So if you fucked a boyfriend, a husband, or a Bull while they were ******* we won't call the cops on you! I mean women taking advantage of drunken men is even biblical! 😂🤣
Often when my wife is "entertaining" a Black boyfriend at our home, she gets so hot for his cock and baby-makers, that the action starts before they can reach our martial bed. See attached photo for an example.

Attachments

• My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 64

Yes, I woke up to my boy friend poking my butt with his morning wood. I thought he was doing it on purpose but when I turned around he was asleep. I looked under the sheets and watched it continue to get hard (first time I saw one grow without me helping) and then slipped it in me. He woke up almost immediately but it was hot to feel him just go with it and start to fuck me.

Back