Ladies have you ever flashed or teased your Uber driver?

vernon

Male
Real Person
So I am a Uber Driver in Houston I can say I enjoy and it's entertaining because people are funny it's never a dull moment I do drive late night 11pm to 2am . I was curious ladies have you or would you be willing to tease and flash your uber driver it's happened to me to regularly I just smile I even had wives and girlfriends invite me in to spend the night .

So I am a Uber Driver in Houston I can say I enjoy and it's entertaining because people are funny it's never a dull moment I do drive late night 11pm to 2am . I was curious ladies have you or would you be willing to tease and flash your uber driver it's happened to me to regularly I just smile I even had wives and girlfriends invite me in to spend the night .
Her in Houston I’m sure it has happen. I had an Uber driver, she told me I was her last trip and asked did I mind if she changed she was going on after she dropped me off. She stopped and change in the front seat shirt and yoga pants off dress on.

Never flashed an Uber driver, but some years back holidaying in Sri Lanka we'd hired a local driver for couple of days. Natasha was in short mini skirt without underwear and I encouraged her to let him have look as she was getting out of car. So he certainly got good eyeful of her shaved pussy several times, but especially on last trip when she made a real show
+94773081208 whatapp me pls

Back