Ladies have you ever flashed or teased your Uber driver?

vernon

Male
Real Person
So I am a Uber Driver in Houston I can say I enjoy and it's entertaining because people are funny it's never a dull moment I do drive late night 11pm to 2am . I was curious ladies have you or would you be willing to tease and flash your uber driver it's happened to me to regularly I just smile I even had wives and girlfriends invite me in to spend the night .

Never flashed an Uber driver, but some years back holidaying in Sri Lanka we'd hired a local driver for couple of days. Natasha was in short mini skirt without underwear and I encouraged her to let him have look as she was getting out of car. So he certainly got good eyeful of her shaved pussy several times, but especially on last trip when she made a real show

Never flashed an Uber driver, but some years back holidaying in Sri Lanka we'd hired a local driver for couple of days. Natasha was in short mini skirt without underwear and I encouraged her to let him have look as she was getting out of car. So he certainly got good eyeful of her shaved pussy several times, but especially on last trip when she made a real show

That was a great for him your wife very attractive

So I am a Uber Driver in Houston I can say I enjoy and it's entertaining because people are funny it's never a dull moment I do drive late night 11pm to 2am . I was curious ladies have you or would you be willing to tease and flash your uber driver it's happened to me to regularly I just smile I even had wives and girlfriends invite me in to spend the night .

Consider it a plan once things go back to being semi normal.

Yes and ended getting fucked by him

Next time, welcome to India

My husband and I swing with a black couple. One evening after dinner we headed back to the hotel together for some fun. I couldn’t wait his wife and I took turns sucking his black cock in the back seat of the Uber while my husband sat up front.

My husband and I swing with a black couple. One evening after dinner we headed back to the hotel together for some fun. I couldn’t wait his wife and I took turns sucking his black cock in the back seat of the Uber while my husband sat up front.
He was a lucky man for sure I think I could have had that happen for me.

Back