Ladies, Does My Penis Look Worthless or Does it Have SOME Hope?

Well honey it is a very nice little cock. Be proud. I suggest that panties, stockings, lingerieand a cute pink chastity cage are in your future! Embrace that and again, be proud! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a sissy cuckold either, welcome to the club! Look forward to seeing you in a pencil skirt and opera hose, securely caged! Yes, cuckold thread but I am answering the question!

From one small white cock guy to another, rather accept that you will be jacking off for the rest of your life. Some cocks are made for fucking (black men) and some are made to only j/o (white men). As you get older, your cock will shrink like most of our little white worms do, and that glimmer of possibility of sexually satisfying a women, will be lost forever. You may find a woman that is "happy" with your small cock, but it's only because she has not had a real man in her. The best and most loving thing you can do for her is to get her a black bull to completely satisfy her in bed, and you can take care of her in other ways. Either stay in chastity or admit to the world you have a small useless cock or like many white men do: become a cuck. Your place is the grand scheme of things were established before you were born - accept it.

Back