Ladies, Does My Penis Look Worthless or Does it Have SOME Hope?

WhiteEuroBoi

Male
From
US
I'm a white boi with a small 5'9" penis fully erect. I respect women and I know their pussies are absolutely, extremely sacred and deserve only GOOD penises inside of them. I know black bulls are superior to white men and always will be (since so many of them are 8-12" inches and deliver ultimate pleasure), but I really feel like my tiny dick is useless.
I've only had sex about 5 times because of it (and I'm 23). I was even dumped by my girlfriend for a hung black guy. Anyway, does my penis have some glimmer of hope to please a woman? Is it worthy enough to be inside a pussy, or should it stay locked in a chastity cage?

Thanks... :( image.jpegimage.jpeg

What kind of dumb ass asks rhetorical questions like this? It’s pathetic Sad sacks like you with this inferiority and superiority bullshit that give the cuck dynamic a bad rap. plz Do us all a favor and save this revolting garbage for personal messages

Agreed. I'd suppose he has a just slightly below average to about average male penis, which would be fine for a large majority of the white females out there. The white females that frequent this board tend to prefer larger than average black penis, so it seems pretty obvious most females that would even respond will do so negatively.

From one small white cock guy to another, rather accept that you will be jacking off for the rest of your life. Some cocks are made for fucking (black men) and some are made to only j/o (white men). As you get older, your cock will shrink like most of our little white worms do, and that glimmer of possibility of sexually satisfying a women, will be lost forever. You may find a woman that is "happy" with your small cock, but it's only because she has not had a real man in her. The best and most loving thing you can do for her is to get her a black bull to completely satisfy her in bed, and you can take care of her in other ways. Either stay in chastity or admit to the world you have a small useless cock or like many white men do: become a cuck. Your place is the grand scheme of things were established before you were born - accept it.

Agreed. I'd suppose he has a just slightly below average to about average male penis, which would be fine for a large majority of the white females out there. The white females that frequent this board tend to prefer larger than average black penis, so it seems pretty obvious most females that would even respond will do so negatively.
That's probably what gets his ugly little cock hard, being humiliated by women

From one small white cock guy to another, rather accept that you will be jacking off for the rest of your life. Some cocks are made for fucking (black men) and some are made to only j/o (white men). As you get older, your cock will shrink like most of our little white worms do, and that glimmer of possibility of sexually satisfying a women, will be lost forever. You may find a woman that is "happy" with your small cock, but it's only because she has not had a real man in her. The best and most loving thing you can do for her is to get her a black bull to completely satisfy her in bed, and you can take care of her in other ways. Either stay in chastity or admit to the world you have a small useless cock or like many white men do: become a cuck. Your place is the grand scheme of things were established before you were born - accept it.

I dated someone who was about 5' tall, and she had never had *******. She really preferred average white dick, honestly, mine was pushing her limits (I'm average length, but thick). Anything bigger than me would cause pain.

So, are there plenty of size queens? Absolutely, and they are really over-represented here. You just can't use what you see here to talk about the general female population.

Why is everyone being so aggressive? I seriously wanted to know, since I honestly never get any sex from women. Wanted a survey...jeez!
I would say u have an average cock. You will find a lot of women that like average cock. My own eife tells me all the time she wishes I was smaller cause she is always sore. Not sure why people have to respond the way they do. You probably will not have much luck asking that question on this board as u can read its for women wanting bbc not average white cock or average black cock.

I'm a white boi with a small 5'9" penis fully erect. I respect women and I know their pussies are absolutely, extremely sacred and deserve only GOOD penises inside of them. I know black bulls are superior to white men and always will be (since so many of them are 8-12" inches and deliver ultimate pleasure), but I really feel like my tiny dick is useless.
I've only had sex about 5 times because of it (and I'm 23). I was even dumped by my girlfriend for a hung black guy. Anyway, does my penis have some glimmer of hope to please a woman? Is it worthy enough to be inside a pussy, or should it stay locked in a chastity cage?

Thanks... :(View attachment 1922049View attachment 1922051
Sissy

I would say you are the luckiest white boi on here. Yours are positive but average size on most are negative....There is, yours points out but the negatives points inwards :bounce:

For $25.00 I'll give you an honest opinion. I get guys asking me on Twitter all the time until a girlfriend said to start charging. Cha Ching

Some guys need the humiliation, and for a small fee, you've got 'em covered. :)

I have to think the original poster was wanting exactly that. He's hung like an average white male. I see all these cucks or wannabe cucks telling him he can't fuck white girls, and of course, that's silly. Probably a majority of white women would be fine what what he has. Not the size queens, of course.

I've had penetrative sex with about 2 dozen women, and my average length (and above average girth) has never been an issue. Of course, I've not been fucking women who want black cock, or size queens.

Back