Ladies, do you wear panties under your skirts ALL of the time???

Lady do you all time wear panty under you skirt or mini skirt

• Total voters
I always dress so that I am easily physically available. I do not want anything to stand between me and a man's body. The more revealing and enticing the better. I have gotten a lot of play in public on varying levels because of the way I dress when I go out. I personally, as well as hubby, want men to know I am available, sexually.

We were out at a Denny's one night when a man followed my husband into the restroom, and because he had noticed I had nothing on except my hubby's black a-frame shirt, which I was wearing as a dress, asked my hubby if we were swingers. My hubby told him that he liked to share me.

The men were standing at the urinals and the man stepped back exposing his cock and asked my hubby if I would enjoy what he had. My hubby told him that he was sure that I would. That man joined us at our table and fingered me and I ended up doing him in the back of his Suburban. I never knew his name and I have never sen him since, but that is the way it goes sometimes.

Just want to say if your going to go out without any panties make sure you dont tell anyone! I told a guy in the club, when id had a few drinks, that i wasnt wearing any panties and he lifted my skirt at the end of the night letting everyone see! Bit immature of him but was all in fun!

My wife generally wears a thong on her dates, but if a guy asks her not to wear
anything, she won't. It makes her horny as can be, to be out on a date, without panties,
as she loves the foreplay of feeling her date's hand on her bare thigh, while sitting at
the table with him...knowing, that the fingers she feels on her thigh will soon be
edging their way up to her pussy.

Back