Ladies... do you like when your husband/boyfriend watches? Yes or No?

Hubby likes to watch. I prefer he not be there

My wife was the same way... she preferred that I not be there, even though I LOVED to watch!

Any reason in particular?

My wife never told me outright, but hinted on the idea that she was too anxious with me being there. I tend to think this translates to: I wanna fuck good, hard and intimate!! : D

What's your thoughts on your desire that he not be there?

My wife was the same way... she preferred that I not be there, even though I LOVED to watch!

Any reason in particular?

My wife never told me outright, but hinted on the idea that she was too anxious with me being there. I tend to think this translates to: I wanna fuck good, hard and intimate!! : D

What's your thoughts on your desire that he not be there?
Basically thats EXACTLY what she meant.

No hubby is not allowed to watch. I do this for my pleasure not his. I really don't think he could handle it anyhow lol.
Elaborate on him not being able to handle it! That was sexy to read lol I hunk my fiancé won’t open up aboutbher past experiences with bbc because of the same thing.

He stopped after the first two years..I prefer being with the guy or guys alone because they are more adventurous and more themselves without my husband around. I still have a couple of guys who come to our home when they feel the need for me, my husband says hearing us is just as good as when he watched us.

Back