ladies! A question about bulls

We have discussed this at length:
Confidence; easy on the eyes; dominant without being pushy or rude; in shape is nice; dirty mind; knows how to suggest and feed the mind picture of what he wants instead of demanding freaky ******* from the get go...

Classy, sexy. Naughty. Strong. Respectful of the prople and relationships he is welcomed into. Pplayful.

I'm curious, what's with the height thing? There's a bull I meet up with from time to time to fuck chicks I meet off craigslist. He's about my ehight, around 5'7. He's about 9 thick inches and fucks for like an hour.

What's with this height thing?? WTF does it matter at all??

I'm curious, what's with the height thing? There's a bull I meet up with from time to time to fuck chicks I meet off craigslist. He's about my ehight, around 5'7. He's about 9 thick inches and fucks for like an hour.

What's with this height thing?? WTF does it matter at all??
If they're not on steroids tall black guys are usually well endowed and yeah, fuck the hell out of you.

When considering a single male/bull/lover, other than his (package size) what other features would he need to have to makes him an attractive catch?
He needs to be a true bull. There are certain aspects of this that I am looking for. He needs to be dominant but not degrading. I like forceful but no pain. I like to be taken. He needs to be seductive .

As far as looks;
I prefer fit and muscular.. Biceps, pecs and lats are my weakness.. Broad back and narrower waist.
As I am taller than most women, he must be at least 6 ft. The taller the better actually.
Hygiene is also a must, especially dental.

In other areas and attributes;
A confident demeanor, without the need to boast.
Intelligence is also a big plus. He doesn't have to have a Phd but seduction and the experience is always enhanced with titillating conversation, a degree of passion, and banter.

As my Gran use to say, "If you are the strongest, prettiest, smartest, richest or best in the room there is no need to announce it. EVERYONE already knows"..
So I always think if someone has to tell me how wonderful they are, then they most likely don't believe it themselves..

It's difficult for me to see a man as anything other than a fuck if he is not a master of the intricacies, dynamics and responsibilities of the Bull / Sub interaction.

Wow, I sound like picky woman.. well if the Louboutin's fit..

Attachments

• a76e3730568771568b2ca14aa4baf7bc.jpg
    a76e3730568771568b2ca14aa4baf7bc.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 27
Back