ladies! A question about bulls

Exactly 100% true to much Bullshit on this site thou

I think the bullshit stems from insecurity and inability to truly do something that is not widely accepted by our culture. Women in particular are indoctrinated early to believe that wanting too much sex is wrong. And if you want sex from more than one person, well... that is scandalous. Add in an attraction to black men and people just freak when reality meets fantasy.

The sad part is that humans are NOT monogamous by nature. Our culture and religious influences teach that we should only have one partner, and not enjoy it too much. Biology says otherwise.

So biology and curiosity war with mental conditioning to create flakes and phonies.

Attachments

• a275c197-8ee1-4b02-a937-c0e52283c582.png
    a275c197-8ee1-4b02-a937-c0e52283c582.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
It's nice to hear but to bad the world thinks otherwise blackmen are not as loved or respected as we are on this site we are actually hated more than people think trust me look at statistics in the real world only a handful of us are successful and well hung I live in Denver until atleast Monday then Boston and this place is super vanilla white and trust me they act like they like blacks but truly don't

Why does she/he sound like a female Tarzan explaining their reasons on why 'Black Man' (lmao seriously) is good in bed!? Stop it right now.

" ME..Black HULK...ME SMASH WHITE PINK MEAT THAN PASS !" lmao Lookin..Ass..

Like you said before B, They living through hubbies fantasys (if not their own) through this site. " Fantasy Island lookin' asses ". 4REAL!! Even NOW I still got thirsty ass gay dudes pretending to be a couple and acting like they're the wife like I can see through that broken excuse to manipulate me to entertain their disgusting ass thoughts. So I leave the conversation, never respond and hope they don't contact me in the future. **CRINGER**

I like an intelligent well spoken well read confident adventurous man

That tizz I!!! And yet to come across more adventures with a genuine female of interests that's on my level. And I've always been physically in great shape with a fluctuation in weight, because of an extremely HIGH metabolic rate (HEY!? I just came up with a Rhyme there!;) Hahahaha). And at 5"11", I was still too much, physically for my 6"4" blonde, bubble BOOTIED, ex who played Basketball and volleyball respectively.
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 89605
View media item 89596
View media item 89595

To me I was brought up so sheltered and just didn’t get to experience anything until adulthood then it was all or nothing and when you’re that age it’s just stupid experiences. Now that I’m older and my own person now I think smarts, respect, patience, and cleanliness is also important for anyone right? ?

I like my guys nice natured, tall, must be handsome and in shape( not necessarily muscular. Oh and bigger than 8 inch. I told hubby few years ago if I'm going to play for him the guy must be atleast as big as him ;)

Oh nearly forgot......heavy cummers xx

That tizz I!!! And yet to come across more adventures with a genuine female of interests that's on my level. And I've always been physically in great shape with a fluctuation in weight, because of an extremely HIGH metabolic rate (HEY!? I just came up with a Rhyme there!;) Hahahaha). And at 5"11", I was still too much, physically for my 6"4" blonde, bubble BOOTIED, ex who played Basketball and volleyball respectively.

View media item 89605
View media item 89596
View media item 89595

Absolutely sexy!

Back