Kissing......

I kiss when it feels right, or the man initiates it. I’ve never turned a kiss away, that’s for sure :)

This is what my wife and I have discussed. I was the one who brought it up, of course. She also says it has to feel right and the man must initiate it. However there is this one guy she used to work with that she says she might be the one to initiate kissing with because she thinks he's handsome and loves the idea of being with him.

There is not a single scenario in which I would ever have sex with a black man if we couldn't kiss. It's not my place to judge because I have met other couples who consider kissing off limits but for me it's a MUST and I demand a good kisser, some guys no matter how experienced they may brag about being, CANNOT kiss!
Bravo! Bravo!

Kissing before cock size for me. I've jumped on big ones where the guy was the worst kisser and it was ho hum, but had average size gents where the guy was a great, take charge kisser and just melted around his cock. My passion meter goes to 11 with a great kisser and then so does his. The two gents I've felt something emotionally for, were great, passionate kissers. They were the only two that had hubby a little worried I might seek greener pastures :)

Last edited:
Kissing before cock size for me. I've jumped on big ones where the guy was the worst kisser and it was ho hum, but had average size gents where the guy was a great, take charge kisser and just melted around his cock. My passion meter goes to 11 with a great kisser and then so does his. The two gents I've felt something emotionally for, were great, passionate kissers. They were the only two that had hubby a little worried I might seek greener pastures :)
You described me perfectly :devil:

Back