KISSING YOUR LOVER IN FRONT OF YOUR HUSBAND

My lovers expect to kiss me deep and passionately,its part of making love and being intimate!I get so into kissing and making out with my lover that I forget all about my husband and I get so amped up that when I feel that thick hard black cock enter my body I cum multiple times as my pussy opens to accept this huge cock,and thats only the beginning!!!!!
I love this. you have expressed this so wonderful beautiful how your most enter emotional needs are met.

Kissing would be a must. If not then you are just a ****** who has no feelings. I would have to start with kissing to start things off. My hubby would not have a problem. he has watched me kissing another woman and got so excited.

Last edited:
In addition to kissing your lover in front of your husband, you should kiss your husband in front of your lover after you have sucked-off your lover. Make sure there is still some cum on your lips so your bull can see it getting transferred to hubby's lips.

In addition to kissing your lover in front of your husband, you should kiss your husband in front of your lover after you have sucked-off your lover. Make sure there is still some cum on your lips so your bull can see it getting transferred to hubby's lips.

Haven’t done that yet

At first my wife tried to avoid kissing men. She heard somewhere that prostitutes never kiss their clients - and I guess this affected her deeply. But later she reconsidered. She now says that for her kissing is more intimate than fucking. And she enjoys it a lot.

At first my wife tried to avoid kissing men. She heard somewhere that prostitutes never kiss their clients - and I guess this affected her deeply. But later she reconsidered. She now says that for her kissing is more intimate than fucking. And she enjoys it a lot.

I would love to kiss your wife while you watch

I couldn't agree more. My wife has yet to go black again (earlier in life she had a black lover) but as part of our fantasy I've always told her when we find her a black lover I want her to kiss him and suck on his tongue while her super tight little pussy gets stretched all out of shape.

I've told her many times I want to be down beside her watching as she sucks him and I want her to stop every once in a while to kiss me. I've also told her I want her to let him cum in her mouth if he wants to, something she gets excited about. After she swallows some or most of it I want to kiss her and whisper in her ear about how good of a job she did.

Then I want her to get her lover hard again and while her pussy continues to suck and milk his cock, I want her to suck on his tongue until he unloads my treat deep inside.

I just want her to cum as much as possible while they're at it or while she's setting that well fuck pussy on my tongue afterwards. It's all about her enjoying it to the max, and kissing I believe will be a big part of it for all involved.

I couldn't agree more. My wife has yet to go black again (earlier in life she had a black lover) but as part of our fantasy I've always told her when we find her a black lover I want her to kiss him and suck on his tongue while her super tight little pussy gets stretched all out of shape.

I've told her many times I want to be down beside her watching as she sucks him and I want her to stop every once in a while to kiss me. I've also told her I want her to let him cum in her mouth if he wants to, something she gets excited about. After she swallows some or most of it I want to kiss her and whisper in her ear about how good of a job she did.

Then I want her to get her lover hard again and while her pussy continues to suck and milk his cock, I want her to suck on his tongue until he unloads my treat deep inside.

I just want her to cum as much as possible while they're at it or while she's setting that well fuck pussy on my tongue afterwards. It's all about her enjoying it to the max, and kissing I believe will be a big part of it for all involved.

And. ...you need to kiss her in front of him.

Kissing completes the circle for a white wife -extra marital sex to sex with a stranger to sex with a black man to kissing the black man who's fucking her-

I like how you think

Back