KISSING YOUR LOVER IN FRONT OF YOUR HUSBAND

It realy turn me on thinking about my wife kissing another man. Once on a party when whe go home on of her co-workers who whas very *******, grabbed her and try to kiss her on her mouth. Me and his wife just sand there and watched how my wife pushed him away. After that knight when my wife talked with me what happend I had to admit it realy turned me on. I confessed to her if it happen again and it's only him, her and me standing there I would love her to answer his kiss with her tongue. When I told her that whe both get horny as hell. Now once in a while she remeber me about that moment knowing it realy turn me on.
upload_2017-8-21_16-36-4.jpeg

I could not have said it better myself!! Very well-said!

I haven't actually kissed another guy in front of hubby, not even sure I would actually want to, but I can definitely relate to the importance of kissing as part of being intimate with someone. I am definitely into kisses, the deeper and more passionate, the better! :)
I think i would like to do this

I LOVE to kiss!
And I love that first kiss. It tells so much. I can tell if I'm going to go all the way with someone the first time we kiss.
I feel a good kiss all the way down to my toes, and the feeling definitely passes through my crotch on the way down. Just like a romance novel, my knees do get weak when I get a great kiss. I feel butterflies and turn to jelly when a man knows how to kiss me.
When my husband and I had our first threesomes with another guy I was hesitant to kiss the other guy. I think I was nervous about kissing someone in front of my husband. I don't know why. After all if I was going to fuck them why wouldn't I be okay kissing them?
When I'm with someone else it's for the sex. I'm not looking for an emotional connection. Maybe I didn't want my husband to think I was emotionally attached to someone, so I didn't kiss them at first.
That's different now. I know now that my husband is okay with me kissing other men, whether I'm in front of him or alone with them. He knows I like to kiss and he knows it's important to me. I don't hesitate to kiss now. In fact I need it. I prefer to have sex with someone who I like to kiss, and I like to kiss someone when I'm having sex.
Kissing gives me a more intimate connection that makes the sex (and the orgasms) better. Kissing has never brought out any emotional feelings that would be any deeper than the feelings I may already have for someone. Feelings? Yes. To be sure, I do have 'feelings' for the men I'm with. I couldn't have sex with them if I didn't care for them at some level. But kissing doesn't change that or make my feelings any deeper for them.
Kissing just makes me feel more connected. It makes me feel like giving more of myself. It makes me wet and it helps me cum and it makes me feel wanted afterward.
So guys, if you want to get in our pants then kiss us. Kiss us when you greet us. Kiss us deep and wet with passion. Use your lips to tell us how badly you want us. Kiss us to tease us and kiss us when you make love to us. Kiss us as you cum in us and hold and kiss us afterward.
Kissing can't be overrated, not if you want to be with me.

Imagine this .... You take your wife (girlfriend) out to one of your most favourite and fanciest restaurants for a delicious dinner! Everything goes just great until they serve your anticipated well prepared "steak"! Then much to your dismay they serve you and your lady "a hamburger!" How damn disappointing and angry would that make you! For Pam and I at least, that's just how disappointing it would be if Edwin, her first and favourite black lover, ever tried to screw her without any kissing! The screwing would be fine, but without the kissing the whole affair would be without any of the steak!

I was at a park/hangout last week and I was with a black lover sitting on the trunk of his car passionately making out and smoking a joint with some people and talking and some guys walked up and one of them was a friend of my husbands who I knew would tell all of his white only,straight laced friends and everyone would know his wife is out with other men!So I put on my mans dark dark shades and this guy said,hey where do I know you from,you look like a twin to my buddies wife and my man said no she is from Oregon here visiting me.And we went back to deep tongue,sloppy,wet kissing until they walked away,my heart was racing and I got so fucking wet!We then walked into the woods and he bent me over against a tree and fucked my pussy long and hard!

I was at a park/hangout last week and I was with a black lover sitting on the trunk of his car passionately making out and smoking a joint with some people and talking and some guys walked up and one of them was a friend of my husbands who I knew would tell all of his white only,straight laced friends and everyone would know his wife is out with other men!So I put on my mans dark dark shades and this guy said,hey where do I know you from,you look like a twin to my buddies wife and my man said no she is from Oregon here visiting me.And we went back to deep tongue,sloppy,wet kissing until they walked away,my heart was racing and I got so fucking wet!We then walked into the woods and he bent me over against a tree and fucked my pussy long and hard!
tell me what's it like

Wife's answer
"It is absolutely an amazing feeling I get when I kiss my lover in front of my husband !!! I get these nervous butterflies in the bottom of my stomach. Because I know he is just watching every move I make!!! And while I'm kissing my lover all I can think about it how amazing my night is about to be with my husband !!!! "

Just like many other couples when we first started she did not want to kiss. It did not last long

My lovers expect to kiss me deep and passionately,its part of making love and being intimate!I get so into kissing and making out with my lover that I forget all about my husband and I get so amped up that when I feel that thick hard black cock enter my body I cum multiple times as my pussy opens to accept this huge cock,and thats only the beginning!!!!!

Back