Kissing? Yes or No

Do you kiss while hotwifing?

• Total voters
Kissing is absolutely mandatory; I kiss her till the lipstick rubs off and make her apply more. Love using precum as a lip gloss too.

We discussed this before we agreed to go into this lifestyle. The male here had reservations regarding her french kissing with other men but she was very straight on that point that she could not have sex with anyone she could not kiss. So it was a requirement from her. This requirement was accepted after considerations and we have gotten used to this as being a part of our enjoyfull game.

I think seeing your wife french kissing another man is humilating to the hubby says she really likes this guy and doesn't care what anyone else thinks, and the black guys return the kiss the same way.
wife eating, french kissing and tonguing black mans ass is most humiliating yet exciting what a white hubby can experience..

We may be the black sheep of the topic on this but for us it depends on the guy.

When we look back the ratio of guys that she didn't kiss to guys she did, it's 10 to 1.

Not coincidentally the guys she did kiss were her "Favorites", who get regular invites to play again.

I love kissing deep french long and slow and passionate with my dark black lover,starring into his eyes as he goes deep in and out of me grinding deep inside me as we kiss and swap spit!The harder he fucks me the harder and deeper he kisses me until he raises up and shoots his huge load in my pussy and I cum hard right along with him!!!!

there's nothing I could say or she could avoid. Sooner or later she ends up DT'ing everyone. As long as her mouth is still cum-free, any new bull would grab her boob and pussy and then she would melt with her mouth open for the black guy to tongue-fuck her. For the older gang-members is just like a handshake

What are your thoughts on hotwives French kissing their bulls? I know it varies from couple to couple; some can't have sex without tongue kissing while others reserve French kissing for the husband only. I can understand both sides: it feels odd for me to have sex, especially bareback, with a woman and not kiss her. That feeling of simultaneously having your tongue in her mouth and your dick deep inside her is amzing. It's like your bodies are completely merged and just has a wet, hot intensity. At the same time, I understand that everyone has different boundaries and many couples feel certain acts are too intimate to take place between anyone besides the husband and wife. It's there marriage so they are free to set boundaries on kissing just like others may set rules about whether or not they play together or whether they allow bareback. So, what has been your experience? Do yo usually do it? Only with people you know well , or just never at all
Bulls feel free to chime in on your experiences with this topic.
Except sadistic sex, everything was allowed for wife's lovers, french kissing & sex without condom, sex in front of me or sex in my absence, sharing of my wife by her lovers with their friends, sex in car, or in toilet etc , sex with younger guys or aged guys etc.. 3 some, foursome, gang bang etc was done so sky was only limit for fun

Back